What are you doing different this cycle?

Glowbug

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
Just wondering what y'all were doing different this cycle?

I'm tanning ( vitamin D) worth a shot!
Taking cod liver oil pills, losing weight

I have lost 25lbs now and am Hoping that will help!
My last cycle was way Longer since ive been losing weight!
It was 24 day cycle. Last cycle was 27 days!!!
Wish me luck girls
I'm hoping to get pregnant and tell my hubby on fathers daywhat are you doing this cycle?

This is my first one on Femara and having the HCG shot.

I also dieted, lost 6 pounds, took TONS of fish oil, Fertilaid, along with the meds for PCOS and prenatals

Cool

What is famera?

We tried Preseed since so many other people have recommended it. Soooo who knows if it worked...give me another week to find out, lol. :)

First cycle using OPKs (successful Ov), soy isoflavones CD3-7 (again, unusually successful ov), and the occasional manual orgasm post BD to send those lil guys up there!!

Hoping successful ovulation will become successful eggy catch! Only like a million more days to find out...

Femara is another med like clomid. it does the same thing but the side effects for me were better.

I was taking a break from temping and OPk's, just doing the whole pretend we don't care approach but still hitting around those days.

DH might be going to Ft. Carson around my ovulation time, sooo if that's the case I'm going to have to wait till next cycle. :nope:

-I'm going to start back up OPk's (got a coupon) then cave and buy the Clear Blue fertility monitor.
-We're both eating more organics.
-Going to order Preseed while I'm at it too. Why not? It's something I haven't tried yet.
-Trying to drink more water and DH cutting back his caffeine intake.

I am going to :sex: more right before O. I am also losing weight slowly, my cycles are cutting back a day per cycle. Currently at 36'ish days per cycle. Hellava lot better than 41 days!! I track CM but may start using IC's for opk.
Any suggestions??
I have heard good things about preseed but I want to give au naturale more time.
Good luck everybody!!!

We tried Preseed since so many other people have recommended it. Soooo who knows if it worked...give me another week to find out, lol. :)

Morgan85 I used pressed. We really liked it. Didn't work for me though!
But I've heard lots of BFP stories!

I'm bd'ing every other day, drinking grapefruit juice. That's about it this month....

Haha sorry!

Let's all update about this cycle so the rest of us can look at see what worked for them!!

well im using conception plus from boots .i did use this lube before and pre-seed a few times on different cycles and never worked forme .But trying again with the conception plus as i need a lube asbeen having some sore issues caused by trying insert amoon cup lol since then BD is hurting a little like a dry feeling so brought concep lube to help .
im ov any sec even now tbh so wish me luckand GL everyone else xxx

Good luck dizzy!!! Catch that eggy

I'm RELAXING this cycle!! Trying not to obsess so much, I am still stalking B&B (i'm not strong enough to kick THAT addiction) but I am not temping every morning and I'm not taking a million OPK's (started at CD4 last cycle taking them and took 2-3 a day!) I'm going to start taking ONE a day at about CD10, I am NOT going to test early and I won't temp/test/check CP or anything once I have O'd! Hoping the laid back approach works for me!

Anyone else fell like when they get so wrapped up in ttc, that it feels like another job?
So much time spent POAS, then trying to determine what it says. Then you google all the sympotms in the ttw.
Its like a never-ending process!
I always try to take a deep breath and just know that it will happen for me.

Well im ovulating now- lost weight 10 pounds- Been eating good fish- baked and raw salad- cocktail of vitamins, pre-seed, baby aspirin 2 times a day. Nothing but water to drink with lemon in it. started bedding last week to get ready for this week. Using progesterone cream for the 2nd month (i hate it). Hunny is taking a cocktail of vitamins to as well as the same diet as me plus pumpkin seeks. Not charting temps makes me crazy. I do have CM this month and normally dont cause i been taking primerose oil 3 times a day faithfully. Also have fertil aid as part of our vitamin cocktail and ALLOT of extra folic acid for me this round. We shall see.

Were DTD every day (twice a day) from CD6 all they way until AF arrives (hopefully she won't) oh! And I just started temping too (I heard that's the best way to tell if your ovulating)

Anyone else fell like when they get so wrapped up in ttc, that it feels like another job?
So much time spent POAS, then trying to determine what it says. Then you google all the sympotms in the ttw.
Its like a never-ending process!
I always try to take a deep breath and just know that it will happen for me.

Oh totally. It's exhausting and each period I'm like I'm done!!! I'll never do that again!!!! And I always do ( Opk etc)

Were DTD every day (twice a day) from CD6 all they way until AF arrives (hopefully she won't) oh! And I just started temping too (I heard that's the best way to tell if your ovulating)

Twice a day! Good for you!!! Wish we could do that
Hope you catch that egg!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back