What are you doing different this cycle?

Well im ovulating now- lost weight 10 pounds- Been eating good fish- baked and raw salad- cocktail of vitamins, pre-seed, baby aspirin 2 times a day. Nothing but water to drink with lemon in it. started bedding last week to get ready for this week. Using progesterone cream for the 2nd month (i hate it). Hunny is taking a cocktail of vitamins to as well as the same diet as me plus pumpkin seeks. Not charting temps makes me crazy. I do have CM this month and normally dont cause i been taking primerose oil 3 times a day faithfully. Also have fertil aid as part of our vitamin cocktail and ALLOT of extra folic acid for me this round. We shall see.

That sounds like a very successful recipe to me!
Do you mind me asking are you plus size or just a bit overweight?
I'd really like to buddy up with you since we are both losing weight trying to get our bfps. I'm also taking progesterone cream. It does not seem to have made a difference in any of my cycles. Thankful I had a 27 day cycle ( since weight loss) but am still ovulating too late!
Good luck to you! What cd are ya?

Well i am overweight i was at one point 501pounds then i had the gastriv bypass and am down to 270 and still loosing- it was years ago so i still stick to a very healthy eating plan. I started swimming and playing tennis on the wii as well only the swimming is in a real pool. I have no children this is #1. im ovulating just a little late as well and seem to have positive Ovulation LH test longer this time for 3 days in a row if positive tmrw that will be 4 days of positive LH test, not sure why. But atleast its happening. I do get regular periods every month as well as ovulate each month. Im trying progesterone creamcause i heard it works so i though well i tried everything else might as well. This is my 2nd cycle trying with all the vitamins and such- but we been trying for a long time now without charting and looking for ovulation hoping it would just happen but not really know when we should have sex, now we know so we are doing it the right way I HOPE. I am 34 and hubby is quite a bit older than me but very physically fit and healthy.

That sounds like a very successful recipe to me!
Do you mind me asking are you plus size or just a bit overweight?
I'd really like to buddy up with you since we are both losing weight trying to get our bfps. I'm also taking progesterone cream. It does not seem to have made a difference in any of my cycles. Thankful I had a 27 day cycle ( since weight loss) but am still ovulating too late!
Good luck to you! What cd are ya?[/QUOTE]

That's so wonderful! Congrats on all the weight loss you must feel terrific!
I was 302 and am now 277 and I feel pretty awesome! Been TTC for two years. I've made an appointment for the end of the month to talk to my doctor about fertility treatments. Haha it will be very funny if this cycle we get pregnant and I cancel my appointment. It does seem to work that way for some on here!
 well I'm happy to meet you! Keep me posted. Hope you get your BFP soon!!!!

This cycle we used OPK, CBFM, Preseed (new), Soft cups (new), EPO (new), B complex (new) and lots of:sex: (new). Lots of :dust::dust: to all!

I was taking a break from temping and OPk's, just doing the whole pretend we don't care approach but still hitting around those days.

DH might be going to Ft. Carson around my ovulation time, sooo if that's the case I'm going to have to wait till next cycle. :nope:

-I'm going to start back up OPk's (got a coupon) then cave and buy the Clear Blue fertility monitor.
-We're both eating more organics.
-Going to order Preseed while I'm at it too. Why not? It's something I haven't tried yet.
-Trying to drink more water and DH cutting back his caffeine intake.

Ft,Carson Colorado??DH and I are stationed at Ft.Carson...but we dont live on post...

AF showed up a few days ago...so Ive been prepping to start this new cycle...I will again be following SMEP...while using my cbfm with the smiley...also may or may not use preseed

I am temping, taking Clomid, prenatnal vitamins, and thinking about using OPKs this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->