What are you doing different this month?

I'm using Preseed for the first time ever, have heard so many good reviews on it and people getting BFP after 1st or 2nd cycle using it so I am really, really excited.
I am also going to be temping, using OPK's and taking Maca, B6, B-Complex, Vit C, Zinc & Multivit with Iron as usual. I have also been drinking Red Raspberry leaf tea and drinking as much water as humanly possible lol.
I am also planning on proping my bum up during and after DTD.
I am only on CD6 so the only thing keeping me sane (especially after the depressing news that I didn't get on the midwifery course I wanted) is planning for this cycle.
I am so determined to make this cycle the cycle that I get my BFP !!!
:dust::dust::dust: to all !

I'm using Preseed for the first time ever, have heard so many good reviews on it and people getting BFP after 1st or 2nd cycle using it so I am really, really excited.
I am also going to be temping, using OPK's and taking Maca, B6, B-Complex, Vit C, Zinc & Multivit with Iron as usual. I have also been drinking Red Raspberry leaf tea and drinking as much water as humanly possible lol.
I am also planning on proping my bum up during and after DTD.
I am only on CD6 so the only thing keeping me sane (especially after the depressing news that I didn't get on the midwifery course I wanted) is planning for this cycle.
I am so determined to make this cycle the cycle that I get my BFP !!!
:dust::dust::dust: to all !

I feel the same way!! I can only hope and pray that this is our month!

Baby Dust to You! :dust:

This month I have been eating all the fertility foods (spinach, pumpkin seeds, berries, water, almonds, dairy) As well as exercise for about 20 min a day (the Wii) :)

I use a "baby pillow" (wedge) to put under me after BD, and I use OPK to know when I ovulate, next month I will try Preseed and see how that is, and had a blood test today, next step DH has to get his spermy checked.

Good luck to us all, take care

I'm so glad this is up and running now. Finally a place where I can 100% fit in.
Last month I started taking Vitex and it already shortened my cycle to a 32 day :)
My OH has been away for awhile so soon I will get a chance to see just how good Vitex is !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->