What are you doing for New Years Eve?

gingajewel

Mommy to Megan
Reaction score
We are just getting a chinese and somebody bought us some champagne for Christmas so will crack open that, we will probably watch a movie and listen to some music.

Anyone else got any nice plans? :happydance:

I am thinking chinese and a couple of desperados with a film or two then an early night as I will be up in the night with dd & hubby is up for work at 4.30am ugh!!

Xx

I'm going to a friends house party. Can't wait! Should be good fun.

Snuggling my pregnancy pillow. LOL

Working until 11ish then probably a glass of wine in bed and working 5-11 New Year's Day evening.

Going to a friends house party. It will be our first night that both of us are out together since we had our son almost 6 months ago so were excited.... byt im pregnant so no drink for me. Least I dont have to wait on a taxi though

Quiet dinner party with DH and my parents and then a glass or two of champagne at midnight. Nice and relaxed way of seeing in the new year :)

If I'm still pregnant we'll spend it with a few friends either at home or at their houses but if I have given birth then we'll not celebrate it at all, obviously.

Cant get anyone to babysit this year so looks like some beer music and gonna practise my darts at home and might play xbox one. Plus oh is working 6pm till whatever in morning. His a taxi driver

I'm waitressing and bizarrely, looking forward to it. I don't celebrate it anyway and the atmosphere at work promises to be good.... and I'm getting paid for being there. win-win!

Few beers and a dominoes :)

I'll be in bed before midnight tho!

A whole lot of beer and a whole lot of fireworks. And some 'tin' (I say tin but I think they are mostly lead) horseshoes to melt to "predict" the next year :haha:

Well, normally we make a lovely three course meal together and have a bit of a date night (candles, music etc). Then have a glass of bubbly watching a bit of telly then watch the town fireworks out of our bedroom window.

However, this year we've been hit with a tummy bug. I'm over it but girls still a bit down so I'll probably spend the evening mopping up sick, putting washing on, tending to OH who will be mostly asleep on the sofa and dreaming about the homemade gnocchi, beef wellington and creme brûlée we had planned for tonight! If I'm lucky I'll be able to nudge him awake for a midnight peck on the cheek before we crash out in bed!!

Oh the joys of being a mummy!

We have in-laws staying with us so we are having a buffet style tea, a couple of drinks and perhaps a DVD. I'll be asleep by midnight though!

12hr night shift :haha: I don't mind, double pay and not like I can drink anyway!

having tea and watching a dvd, nothing exciting but a chilled eve. xxx

We're leaving at 6pm to go to our friends annual NYE party :) They're all nuts especially his family. I can't drink more than 2-3 drinks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->