What are you doing for New Years Eve?

Staying in with hubby. We have some champagne to open and he'll make his curry, then it's snuggling up to watch season 2 of The Killing (Danish one).

Nothing, we went out for early dinner (nothing fancy), now we're at home watching tv, kiddo is running around like crazy at almost 10 pm :rofl: , I'm not taking him to bed tonight, when he feels sleepy he can sleep on the couch :haha:

We dont drink. We will kiss & cuddle at midnight like every year :rofl:

It says that this year Dubai will have the largest fireworks in the world, so streets are like crazy outside, last year people were stuck in traffic for 4-5 hrs :shrug:

Same as every other night... OH playing on Fifa 14 & me having a nosey online :roll:

Happy New year all :hugs:

It's 15 mins past midnight here :D

We are both feeling crap and I've been in bed all afternoon but I'm feeling a little bit better now yay! We have a New Year's Eve tradition of having steak and beer (shloer for me this year haha) and watching a good film and so hubby is just cooking it now :)

Happy new year everyone x

I will be in bed and tomorrow is just another day. My parents are coming for dinner. I always find 01/01 very boring.

Happy new year to everyone, hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2014 and we all surrounded by our loved ones.

Not alot really as no babysitter. Just having a bottle of wine and munchies atm. Going to see the new year in with my family :)

Watching a film and eating pizza with hubby and my parents. Haven't had a big nye in years!

Having an early dinner with my parents and then coming home to sleep. My kid got sick exactly the 25th and is still poorly, a good night of sleep sounds like the perfect start of the year for me.

OH's parents wanted to have Ivy for a few days over NYE so I went to Bristol to spend it with old uni friends, first time I've been back since I moved! Went to a party in an old fire station and had tons of fun even if I can barely remember a thing, eek. I'm mostly really happy because I have never seen eye to eye with one of my best friend's girlfriend but on NYE we finally properly got to know each other and hit it off completely, she even ended up being my midnight kiss :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->