What are you doing on Boxing Day?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We usually do something different every year. This year we are going out for a meal with my family. Think it will be a Christmas dinner :)

What is everyone else doing?

I'm working/on call Christmas day and boxing day morning so we're postponing our Christmas day til Tuesday. We'll be doing our christmas eve things on boxing day!!

Christmas Day no. 2 with my side of the family. Love extending it! :)

Shopping with my MIL! We do it every year it is crazy but we have fun.

It's the 1st year in ages that I haven't had to drop dh off at the train station on Boxing Day for work (he works offshore so is gone for 3 weeks). He goes on new years day instead.
So we'll be chilling and getting fresh air :smile:

Christmas Day no2 at my parents :)

Chill out day then a party at my aunties in the nighttime. Will probably nip to next in the morning to see what I can get for the kids ��

I usually go sales shopping, but as we're having Xmas day at home this year, we're planning on visiting the in-laws on boxing day.

Years ago we used to spend Boxing Day with my dads family but that stopped after my gran died so in previous years we've not done anything. This year though we're hoping to go for a christmas walk, followed by a Christmas drink and then a games afternoon/slash evening with family. I'm looking forward to prolonging the Christmas spirit again rather than doing nothing again

We're going to wrap up warm and head to a park for a walk (and maybe give Olivia her first go on the swings) and then a chilled out day at Chris' mum and dad's with the family <3

Just chilling out in the day, maybe a walk. We visit OH's grandparents in the afternoon/evening along with his dad and family (OH's parents are divorced) and have dinner out at a pub together.

Boxing Day we have to host Christmas dinner for my husband's father's side because they are going through a divorce and can't have it at their house this year. *sigh* Not looking forward to that. Where I'm going to find time to clean the house and cook after 3 straight days of parties and presents is beyond me. :wacko:

Depends on baby!

Usually we have lazy morning, bubble and squeak buffet lunch, tree presents after lunch (small presents that fit on tree) and a walk. Thinking of some kind of home made raffle this year. I guess it depends if kids go to their dads or not...or if I have baby...its all up in air atm

I was in the same position last year with being due so close to Christmas!

My ex is going to take them to see his family so will be a quiet one for me !

Just a chilled out day at home, normally go for a walk. Left over meats with mash and pickled onions, eating all the cheese, movies infront of the fire.

Nothing ;) We will be home, kids will have their goodies, leftovers will be in the fridge and wine will be in a glass :haha: Ahhhhhh

Lucas goes to his Dad's on Boxing Day so the daytime is spent sorting the house out a bit. Evening we visit OH's family (there's loads of them), they all meet up in his auntie's house for drinks.

I'm not sure if i will have both kids or just one as youngest may go to his dads.
If footies on at home we go there but it's away this year so probs just chill in the house with some picky food! I can't be bothered with sales shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->