What are you doing on this weekend with LO?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
I had this thread few months ago, but this week i'm sooooo bored:-(,lol
and i still have no :nope:plan for tomorrow. OH will be watching TV all day if i don't tell him i got plans
What are you doing? Maybe that will give me some ideas:shrug:

Hi Ya. My mum is taking Toby out for a stroll in his pram in the morning and then when my OH finishes work we are taking him swimming which he loves xx

Me and the boys are going shopping while hubby plays football tomorrow, then on Sunday we are thinking of going to lunch then an indoors play area. I am glad you posted this, it is the first time in ages that I have had plans, I feel good, Thanks hun xx

I'm taking her to the doctor now then we're meeting up with my sister and going to dinner and shopping. Tomorrow and Sunday, I have no idea. My friend is gone to collect her nieces from Edmonton so we may see them.

having 2 tea-parties for Rhiannons 1st birthday..
1 tomorow for her uncle to celebrate with her as he cant be here on her actual birthday and 1 on sunday.. her actual birthday :)

we are travelling tomorrow. 8 hour flight to CHicago to visit my parents. But my OH will just follow us after 2 weeks as he can't get that much time off in one go. AT least I have our 10 year old daughter to push the trolley while I hold the baby...

Lily, my mum and me are going lakeside (big shopping centre) to go shopping while OH has a day on his own. Sunday we're helping a friend do some DIY.

How about a nice strole in a park? x

tmorro wer takin the kids to the farm n then going out for tea :happydance:
sunday wer going to mums for dinner the going round visitin nans n grandadad

hmmm... this sunday is superbowl so we're having friends over... not sure what else though.

Going shopping probably, Sunday's my birthday :) And probably out for lunch

Have nothing special planned... Just dinner and shopping tomorrow :)

Tonight we will just snuggle up on the couch and watch Billy Elliot :rofl:

I have got nothing planned. Maybe go to my nans on Sunday but this weekend is a chilled one. :)

It's snowing and bloody freezing here again, so not going out at all, cabin fever in over drive!!!! Saying that, I have got some email to do for work, how boring!

BUT 2 of my friends arrive on Thursday, YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so got loads planned, IF the weather plays nice. Even if it isn't, I will steal our car and go out somewhere. If the weather is bad, I will feel better having to friends with me. If it's a nice day, we can at least go for walks, I can show them where I live/town, sit outside a cafe/bar, hopefully we will go ten pin bowling at a new place, (but it's in a hotel and still waiting to hear if non guests can go!), so it all depends on the weather (and the weather forecast keeps changing each day, one minute, a couple of days warm and sunny, the next freezing rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

So nothing this weekend but loads, hopefully, next weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->