What are YOU doing to start saving for Xmas?

i haven't done anything yet but i really should because i find the money side of christmas so stressful! think i'll start buying this month!xxx

We haven't done a damned thing! - im still waiting for a full length summer!

Not buying for as many people this year, it was crazy expensive last year and its just unnecessary!

Also i don't have a clue what to get Amari!, she will be 2.5yrs.....

Will start saving Mid August, hoping to have about £4-500 to spend the week leading up to christmas and i will go mad doing the christmas markets and get presents that way haha

Nice to be called a girl, ha! We're doing nothing to save for Christmas... uh oh

We usually start buying in June/July but this year I'll be making hand made gifts for my family and only buying select items for my 4yr old.

This is only because we're relocating to Asia next year when I finish studying, so money is budgeted to the very last penny these days!

We have been saving all our spare money for moving so have only saved up points so far for sainsburys, tescos and boots. I have started buying some little bits now though.

I started in January And have nearly finished buying for LO,SD & SS..Got some GREAT Bargains :)

I save up my tesco and boots points. In November time they start the xmas event. I dont go crazy that first time as last year they gave me a voucher to come back for the next event and I got double points or something like that.

I have £109 on boots and £60 at tesco right now. Ill wait til tesco has a double up points exchange event and stock up on dvds etc. Im doing personalised hampers this year as LO will be coming in Dec so we cant afford much at all.

That's a fab idea. I keep trying to save my boots points, but only have £2 at the moment, not really a lot >.<

I save and buy lol - Park Christmas savings have about £350 paid so far and only £50 left to pay. Boots advantage card -£53 Tesco Clubcard- £35 Nectar Card £37 and have all LO's presents in including his birthday presents bar a few bits like clothes and books. OH's 3 children we're about halfway done but it's the rest of the family that we've still to buy for lol far too many children etc in our families :rofl:

well you lot spurred me on!! i wrote down my christmas pressy list and have 26 people to buy for!! :dohh: I've done abit of sale shopping anyway and got a couple of bits and pieces! hubby thinks i'm mad but he'll be thanking me when december comes around and i've bought everything we need! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->