What are you doing to take you mind off?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Even though we are all waiting for different lengths of time were all still going loopy.

What is every one doing to take there mind of babys?

Im going to uni:happydance: (hopfully!)

I'm going ga-ga over my sister's baby... which is unhealthy xD But she has said that I can decorate the nursery for her, so at least I can have something to focus on! I'm also trying to keep up with my uni work! o.o

I am not doing anything particular, but I am on this board and sometimes it makes it worse and most it is better xD

Trying to save money for a baby fund and help DH with his debt. Also looking forward to our 2 holidays this year.

Other than that, I'm counting down the days until TTC!

Partying as often as possible lol and throwing myself into my artwork :happydance:

Stalking fitness blogs to keep me focused on how healthy I can get over the next year.

non-stop looking at home decor, etc. planning what we use when we start our home renovations in the spring.

and now that my bff just told me this week that she's expecting her first, I love listening to her tell me everything she wants to share about this experience.

and I keep looking at the website and pictures of the all inclusive resort we will be going to, VERY exciting, especially since that'll be when we get to start ttc as well.

a year feels like a long ways away but I'm sure it'll fly by and I'll be sitting there thinking....crap are we ready now? lol

I'm filling my calendar up with playdates for my boys. Three times a week we go to spend time with other kids their age at various places. We meet at the park, the bowling alley, this little kindergym type place called The Watermelon Patch, or someone's house for in home playdates. I have scheduled up the weekends too for "family days". Last weekend we went to the Pensacola Naval Air Museum, this Saturday we are taking them to the Battleship, next weekend is the Estuarium, Saturday after that is feeding the ducks at the park, and finally on the 27th we're taking them to the zoo (for the first time)!!!

I have all of March and April filled with events too!
I hope this makes the months fly by!

When I find myself sitting at home doing nothing but thinking about "the date" I pack the kids up and head to Nana's or the neighborhood playground for a few hours. I'm also trying to finish a lot of projects like the photobooks for my boys so pouring my thoughts and time into those helps a LOT.

I'm basically just trying to focus on my boys right now and enjoy them as much as I can before I have to start adding a 3rd to focus on!

Getting married to my wonderful fiancé this July, followed by being matron of honour at my sister's wedding in September (my poor parents!!).

I wanted to start trying as soon as we're married, but OH has other plans (Jan 2011). Hopefully, we'll reach some sort of compromise!

Well we booked a nice holiday and I guess I'm trying to improve my health and fitness, but neither has really taken my mind off anything :nope:

Nothing really...have been going crazy to keep my mind off, and the boards occasionally don't help...lol

I can't wait but know I have to. Boo.

I am... well doing nothing to take my mind off it. My mind is ON IT lol. I should pick something to get my mind off it, play my violin, play with my ferrets... uhh, art?

I am... well doing nothing to take my mind off it. My mind is ON IT lol. I should pick something to get my mind off it, play my violin, play with my ferrets... uhh, art?

have tried playing with the fuzz butts (mama to two girls...dook dook!) myself to no avail. :shrug: Looks like we're in the same boat, my mind won't get off it either.

I had thought about maybe knitting something for a newborn? I've only jus really started doing it again , so far have knitted 3 scarves that I gave as xmas pressies. I'm only 26 btw but I really enjoy it. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->