What are you doing today?

Duffy

Reaction score
Just woke up not long ago hit the treadmil for thirty minutes, gonna fix some breakfast and watch a baby story here in a few. :kiss:

What your plans for today?

Hey there! Wow @ being on the treadmill!! I'm in bits as have spd so I tend not to move much!!

I've been a lazy so and so today, in fact all weekend, my DH is home atm (lives away during the week coz of wrk) and we have been watching DVDs all wknd!! I've barely moved all day!! Its great as he is also cooking for me!! :happydance:

Back to normal tomorrow tho as back to work. Oh well.!!

I'm amazed too I wish I just had the energy to go for walk, though weather is awful here today very heavy rain and windy too so no chance of us doing anything.

I have to work this afternoon for six hours! Blah. I was going to for a walk too, but it's cool and really rainy. Guess I'll walk around my store like a crazy woman this afternoon!

Hi ladies!!! Its hot here I go for a hour walk in the morning and split by half hour, 8 walk for 30 min then at 11. Couldn't do the 11 one was cleaning the house, made lunch for my mom and me (grilled cheese, I can't cook no joke, haha) Now getting ready to tidy up the lunch dishes will have to finish my work out here in the house and walk tonight when it cools off.

Honestly I have to push myself to work out I actually feel really guility cuz I didn't start walking til 25 weeks, was to first time jitters to work out before then. I'm not working right now so I try to help out around the house while mom out and a bout and everyone else. Plus cleaning is totally the BEST exercise hahaha!

OMG so funny my boyfriend just brought in a HUGE box of DVD we stored away when we switched rooms for Karissa. Gonna go through em later and nest on him have tons of seasons too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->