What are you grateful for today?

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
I'm grateful for my life :flower: While I am going through a rough time, I read about 2 fatal car accidents over the weekend here, and I am glad that it wasn't me. (RIP to those who passed though :()

I'm grateful for my daughter :) She is so funny and smart, she just brightens up every day of my life.

Anyone else want to share?

Im grateful for my husband! Yeah its sappy but he is my knight in shining armour :cloud9:

I'm grateful for my family, my husband and our rainbow Millicent who makes our world brighter everyday xx

I'm having a really horrible day. I am grateful for music.

Today??
I hugged my little man after hearing about a boy the same age been killed whilst out in his pushchair with his dad... A car hit him:cry: Another child is critical as well. It's 5 mins from where I live in leicester:cry: I'm thankful he's in my arms, a pain in the ass most of the time but today I'll forgive him.:cry:

And my hubby has paid for my flight to Marbella with my friends for a 40th birthday bash. Thank you DH!!:thumbup:

And bubba was a good boy whilst I was doing a customers hair erlier, very thankful there were no broken ornaments or cats tortured by him in the process!:happydance:

all over my facebook is about Gary and Dawn Barlow and the loss of there newborn, being pregnant i am scared silly anyway but i am so greatful for my husband and my son.

Gave him a super big hug this evening and he was so thoughtful, he went "mummy i worry about the baby" to which i replied it would all be ok there is nothing to worry about to which he just held my hand and said " i wont let it go mummy" god i put him to bed and cried a little. I am so lucky to have such a thoughtful son x

My family - little boy and husband. My absolute world.

I'm so grateful for my lovely DH, LO, animals and home :D I've had a really enjoyable afternoon catching up with a friend while our boys played together in the garden :D

Makes me feel so lucky and grateful for everything when you hear about such sad stories :flower:

xx

The fact im getting my hair done tonight - small thing but I am grateful to my friend for fitting me in as she is mega busy and has been working all day

xxx

My family, for sure.
And today, also my job. I get to spend my days teaching people about animals and nature. I work in parks and at our city Zoo. I love what I do and am very very grateful that I get to do it.

I am grateful for my family & friends. I have fantastic family & friends and I wouldn't know where I'd be without any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->