What are YOU hoping to get for Christmas?

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
I have not really thought about it my self, Tattoo time would be awesome, Or a date night with DH would be great too :D

My DH bought me a new phone but I had that early LOL. We don't really buy each other Christmas presents as such, as we just get things throughout the year if we need it. Plus I am super hard to buy for as there is rarely anything that I want!

There is a few books and dvds I am hoping for but thats it :)

Willow Tree ornaments which I know I'm getting :happydance:

I have asked for good slippers, a jigsaw and new straighteners. My mum told me she already has my slippers and has been looking at jigsaws. My sister will hopefully have listened and got me the straighteners!

Pens and inks and papers and note books mostly. Hopefully suicide squad dvd and the main thing I wanted my mum has got and its a speaker for my ipod

A new bag which I know dh has got, also a purse which inching my sister got. My mum is paying for my new fridge so think that's about it... Maybe some pjs, slippers etc

I already know what OH has bought me; only because I picked them as he had no idea :haha: plus one surprise which was spoiled :dohh:

I've got new trainers for the gym, over the knee boots, sleeveless coat, some clothes, perfume and some make up brushes (which have mysteriously disappeared). The surprise was/is an engagement ring.

Far less (and cheaper) than last year which is a good thing

I helped DH pick out part of my gift today because he wanted to make sure he got the right ones lol I told him I still expect them wrapped and under the tree :haha:

ooh yes I also want a lie in that would be nice :winkwink:

I've asked for a toast rack, i know I'm high maintenance 😂

For DD to not wake up at 12pm and be up until 4. If she did this she would end up sleeping till 7. DS would be up at 6 and we would either have to make ds wait till dd wakes up or wake dd up and risk having a grumpy 2 year old all day. It would also mean I wouldn't get any sleep all night because we don't usualy get up to bed on Christmas Eve till almost midnight.
Oh has got me a pair of Steve madden boots. Iv already seen them and tried them on because he wasn't sure if they would fit. This was in October so I have completely forgotten what they look like. Other than that I don't realy want anything.

I know most of what I'm getting, Olivia Burton watch, Radley handbag, boux avenue stuff, jammies, Yankee candles, lush stuff, hotel chocolat, rose gold jewellery, fat face vouchers. I'm really grateful but never have I been so uninterested in presents, my hubby has just got back from working 4 months away and as cheesy as it is it's the BEST gift I could ask for.

My OH work mates (female office!) keep telling him to get me a bag. He nearly did I had to say I really dont want an expensive handbag I am not just saying it :o

Some crystals, candles and a poem or pic. Il be made up!

I had already asked for vouchers from family members so I could go shopping and buy smaller clothes (I've been dieting) however it's bigger clothes I'm going to have to buy next year now :haha:
I know I'm getting a gorgeous Ralph Lauren handbag and some new uggs. Other than that my gifts this year are surprises. Usually I know what I'll be getting.
There's a bare minerals makeup palette that I really like and am hoping someone has got that for me.
Otherwise, I feel like I have everything I need. My OH has given me the best Christmas gift a month early! :baby:

^ aww

I fell pregnant on my birthday so he is hoping to get out of an xmas pressie too:D

I really want these Uggs but they are sold out everywhere. I got the chestnut ones for $90 off from my mom for Christmas but I hope I can get enough money for Christmas to get these ones.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe