What are YOU hoping to get for Christmas?

I'm hoping for this beauty! Lucifer from Cinderella. I nearly exploded with excitement when I saw him in the shop, think he might already be wrapped under the tree, hopefully! :xmas16:
Apart from Lucifer I have asked for books, a Swiss Army Knife, Tia Maria (never had it before :haha: ), and Pusheen the cat pyjamas.

Attachments

• lucifer.jpg
    lucifer.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm hoping for this beauty! Lucifer from Cinderella. I nearly exploded with excitement when I saw him in the shop, think he might already be wrapped under the tree, hopefully! :xmas16:
Apart from Lucifer I have asked for books, a Swiss Army Knife, Tia Maria (never had it before :haha: ), and Pusheen the cat pyjamas.

Ohh I love him!

Books and a new cozy blanket for the living room. And socks, I always need socks.

Money or Amazon vouchers. My in laws and husband always go for really thoughtful crafty gifts for me because I love sewing and knitting......but it's always the wrong stuff, either I have it already or its a cute gift set that isn't much use. I love that they make the effort but would like to treat myself to a really nice set of knitting needles that I know they won't buy me.

No surprises for me. It's just my mom who buys for me (single and don't exchange with any other family) and I was with her when she bought! So I'm getting an outfit and a new ceiling fan for my bedroom. So exciting LOL

That is awesome!!

I know i am getting perfume from my sis and a massage voucher from my OH. Very excited about that! A tattoo voucher would also be awesome

I want a Tattoo Voucher as well! DH thinks I have to many tattoo's already though :dohh:

I've only asked for books, lol. And vegan chocolate.

Nothing! Although a lie in like a pp said would be greatfully appreciated!

We have gone halves on a tropical aquarium.

Logans Mam: Tia Maria goes very well with Vodka & Coke (also known as a Black Russian!)

All I asked for was a banksy canvas for above my table in the kitchen and I'm pretty certain my dad has got me it so I'll be happy :)

I want a Tattoo Voucher as well! DH thinks I have to many tattoo's already though :dohh:

There is a tattoo studio near us which is epic and they have 50% off vouchers. So thinking i want £100 voucher and will only cost £50. Thats a good deal. I dont know many folk who like tattoos so most people think its a waste of money but i love it. I only have 5 a
But have so many more! Hope you get one!

There is a tattoo studio near us which is epic and they have 50% off vouchers. So thinking i want £100 voucher and will only cost £50. Thats a good deal. I dont know many folk who like tattoos so most people think its a waste of money but i love it. I only have 5 a
But have so many more! Hope you get one!

That is a wicked deal! I have 5 as well. DH keeps telling me he does not want my fully covered in Tattoos lol I don't intend to be fully covered but I absolutely want a few more I do not feel done yet. He is stretching his ears and I feel the same about that :haha:

I know what I DO NOT want for Christmas lol. I don't want DD2 or DH to catch this rotten flu me and DD1 have had this weekend!

Oh yes, we had that at the beginning of the month, fingers crossed it stays away for a while now!

A new xbox game, a book, socks, some chocolate. Makeup would be nice but i would rather pick my own. I haven't worn any for a year and it's all gone a bit funky whilst it sat not being used. It normally gets used so I never thought about it but it makes total sense that makeup has a shelf life haha. My skin got so strange when I was pregnant that I just gave up trying to wear it. Not very exciting... can't think of anything else. Sounds awful but I would just rather buy my own stuff. My husband tries bless him he really does. But I either see it coming a mile off or he uses the bloody PayPal account to pay for it and I see the emails :haha:

A LOT of bding!! 😂 Fertile days begin Christmas Day! He seems more than happy with that!! Ha ha!!!

DH has just gone shopping for my gifts - I've really struggled to give him ideas this year but no doubt he will keep me well stocked with nice smelliest and make up for the next year 😬

I am hoping for a jumper with a star on it that I saw in an online shop and gave OH massive hints about lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->