• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you looking forward to most when no longer pregnant?

Omg yes the breathing is awful! Even though this baby is much lower than my previous 2 which sat right under my boobs, this one hangs much lower but still makes me sound like Darth Vader on a daily basis lol
Haha mad isnt it!! I feel like I can never get enough air.. its so weird.

Hahahaa. Yes I can totally relate to the breathing. I also feel like I'm always sighing hahahah. But my baby has dropped so so low and not sitting under my boobs like the others. But the last few days I've done nothing but huff and puff and sigh lol.
Being able to roll over in bed without it being mission impossible hahaha
Going up and down stairs without keeling over
Being able to eat and drink what ever I want.

I have to stress as well that I'm so grateful to be having a baby it's such a blessing but holy molly the past few days have been the hardest yet.

I yawn really loudly all the time coz of the lack of air, something I never did before. Poor OH must think I'm proper bored of him half the time hahaha!
So, be nice if that lets up once baby gets out.

Oh God the yawning is crazy I'm always yawning. Hahaha

I want pate, red wine & redbull.
And I wanna lose some bloody weight.
I’ve gained 18lbs with 9 weeks to go, but craving jam on toast and mint aero AND I’m constantly starving so..

Pregnancy eh! Lol

Ds is now 11 weeks old but damnnn I so love sleeping on my back again ! My hips (developed SPD) have never been so relieved !

Beer, exercise, normal size clothes, food tasting nice again, not feeling like a walking medical condition, more beer...

I'm a few days early for this tri so just lurking til I saw this lol

I'm looking forward to eating brie and rare steak, drinking any alcohol, sleeping on my front, turning over easily in bed, breathing without sighing loads lol, walking to school without being exhausted when I get there (only a 10 minute walk) - in fact going anywhere without being exhausted when I get there as I'm out of action for a day after even going for an appointment.

Of course, the main thing is obviously I'm looking forward to my little boy being here and meeting his big brother and everyone else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->