What are you looking forward to?

MiniKiwi

Reaction score
A just for fun thread..

I'm looking forward to going for a run tomorrow, taking my little girl to her play group and I'm looking forward to my mum visiting us in December :)

Tell me what you're looking forward to - either today, tomorrow, or in ten years time!

I'm looking forward to my weeks annual leave......an entire week with my LO I. Sept I can't wait
LOs first birthday In Dec and his party (baby sensory party:happydance:) also just found the smart trike he getting for his birthday put him init to see if he likes it.......iv never seen him smile so much:cloud9:
Christmas with my wee family
Oh and the work is having a charity ceilidh In December as well I'm really excited about that......everyone is up for it, think its going to be fab:happydance:

I'm looking forward to starting university in September, it's been a while coming and I'm proud that I'm actually going. I'm looking forward to winter, it's my favourite time of year. I'm looking forward to getting married and going on our honeymoon next year as well. There are loads more but I just thought I'd put the top 3 that came to mind x

I'm looking forward to my brother and his family visiting from Denmark soon. Also looking forward to my eldest starting school.
Oh and looking forward to tomorrow... off to a nice family pub for lunch x

I'm looking forward to my mum visiting next week :D

Looking forward to restarting my German course (I don't know why I'm looking forward to it really, it's boring).

Looking forward to the gym tomorrow, burn some serious FAT!

I'm looking forward to going to London for a family wedding, in just 11 days!! Whoop!!!!

I'm looking forward to Halloween, bonfire night, Christmas, new years eve... And all the celebrations and partys that go with it!!!

And more than anything, I look forward to the moment when/if I get pregnant again and sucessfully start my family!!! :)

I'm looking forward to my body shop order arriving on tuesday :)lol:), and just life in general :D

I'm lookin forward to our holiday in portugal in just 4weeks! It's been a long year and boy do i need it!!

xo

I'm looking forward to my brother & his new wife coming home from China for xmas, never made the wedding there & feel so bad about that, so plenty of celebrating to do at xmas!!
Looking foward to next weekend away with all the family for my Aunt's 60th party, big family reunion, roll on the fun!!
Looking forward to having a weeks hols in October as childminder is on hols, not much planned but time with DH & LO is always good.

Aww I love reading all of these, they're really cheering me up! Sounds like you all have some awesome things to look forward to!

Firstly I'm looking forward to bedtime as I'm so tired even though it's only midday!

I'm looking forward to my husband finishing his night shifts later this week.

And I'm looking forward to my brother's wedding next week!

I'm looking forward to meeting up with old friends on Sunday, going to a festival in Ullapool in the highlands at the end of September! Looking forward to Autumn - I love Autumn! Then Christmas of course! And I'm looking forward to picking Charlie up from nursery today cos I miss him :)

Dh having 5 days off from Thursday :)

Blackpool for a week in September with dh and kids

Belfast weekend with friends in October

Santa coming :)

London with Leah in may

Going to visit my good friend in london for a few days on sept 11.

Going to the u.s.a in october

Christmas

Barbados trip in march/april

And seeing all the new little things that Elijah will learn and all the lovely days we'll have together. Xx

The only thing I'm looking forward to is going to London in November for my mums 40th. Were going for the weekend WITHOUT THE KIDS woohoo! They're staying with their daddy :) Were off to be tourists and go see Matilda x

I'm looking forward to a massive holiday next year, (Florida Mexico and Montreal) and finishing uni :) also looking forward to my sister Ivf cycle next month x

Oh gosh I've got lots to look forward to at the moment! In chronological order!

1) my new food stand mixer arriving this week, oh and my pampered chef order!
2) moving to a much bigger house next week, can't wait to get nesting!
3) finishing working end of next week for maternity.
4) going away to uni for the week for my study school
5) unpacking the house!!
6) going on holiday to Brixham and celebrating DS's birthday!

That's just September! We have Book of Mormon tickets for October and then our second bubba due December! Just need to get through this boring week!

What a lovely thread idea!

I'm looking forward to:

My birthday in a few weeks, going to london for a grown up weekend
Taking lo to the zoo in a few weeks time
Family self catering holiday in a couple of months
All next year on maternity with new baby and my wonderful toddler (bit of a sleepless night, vomit covered clothes, etc tradeoff on that one though lol)

I'm looking forward to my birthday in a couple weeks time. Though LO starts pre-school 2 days later so I fear that might put a downer on the day.

I'm looking forward to Christmas. OH is head chef in his own pub / restaurant and I can guarantee that Christmas Day is the one day he'll have the day off and actually have the whole day off!! We have the day all to ourselves with LO and wait to see wider family on Boxing Day.

I'm looking forward to LO's 3rd birthday next year. I hope one day she won't want to go to bed by 7pm and we can have a chippy tea on the seafront. She doesn't actually eat chips but this is a dream scene!

One day I'll look forward to my wedding, just need OH to find a window in his calendar!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->