What are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to ...

Seeing my little beanie on the 8th october and finding out if its blue or pink, winter time, attending my first Manchester christmas market day, christmas hopefully in a new home, having my little bean around february/march time ... get married to my soul mate in May next year :happydance:

I'm looking forward to decorating our new house, my run with my new neighbour tomorrow, and my cousin moving to the same county around Christmas!

I'm looking forward to our little family holiday in November :)

I'm looking forward to...

Seeing barry gibb play dublin in sept
Emily's 2nd birthday
Moving house sometime after christmas!

Lovely thread.

I am looking forward to running the great Birmingham run (half marathon) on the 20th October and then the great south run a week later.

Christmas.

Holiday to Lanzarote next year for our tenth wedding anniversary. Renewing our wedding vows on that holiday but DH doesn't know that.

Firstly I'm looking forward to having my hair done on Sunday!

Then my baby is due three weeks :yipee: :happydance:

I'm also looking forward to getting healthy and loosing some weight, this pregnancy has left me feeling like a sloth!

And of course, Christmas!!

looking forward for DD's first day at nursery tomorrow!
looking forward to finally buying and moving into our much bigger new house in 2 weeks
CHRISTMASSSSSSSSSS!

Im looking forward to going to London for 2 nights on Thursday and watching my cousin in a musical.

Going to the seaside and taking the kids to Peppa Pig world in September!

CHRISTMAS!!!

Darceys first birthday in Feb

And then in the future and hopefully sooner rather than later moving to our dream house!

I'm looking forward to going to a wedding for the first time in two weeks, going to the seaside and my little girls first birthday.

Oh and Christmas, I freaking love Christmas.

Im looking forward to Beamish this weekend and a party for logans friend. Then a wedding in Dorset next week. And then Logan starts school full time! After that theres Christmas and planning our wedding. X

Finishing the essay that has been looming over me all month, taking Ivy to the natural history museum to meet up with her old toddler friend and his mum who we haven't seen in over a year since they moved to tenerife, going on another date with a guy i met a few weeks ago, starting my new uni module - lots to look forward to, need to distract myself from the fact that summer is nearly over :cry:

I'm really looking forward to Halloween and Christmas this year! :D

I'm looking forward to ohs 21st so we can go away, and also decorating the WHOLE house

Now I'm also looking forward to getting all new furniture for Lily's room next month (she's going into a bed so need to make it suitable for her to play in too incase she climbs out of bed and wants to play in the morning. I'm so excited for that for some reason haha x

A nap after being up half the night (the things I look forward to are more short-term :haha: )

I'm looking forward to my home brew wine to be ready......

& a holiday next year, either Cuba or Mexico

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->