What are you naming your baby?

Emilia Rose.

This is our top names lol, spelt exactly the same too!

Good taste :)

Both names? What a coincidence! You do have great taste! I am actually not sure about the Rose because my cousin's new baby girl was born two weeks ago named Samara Rose and it seems like it may be a bit awkward announcing it to the family....as we are a very close family. It's just a middle name, of course, but...

We were torn between Emilia Rose or Emilia Grace.... Rose is very common so I wouldn't be too worried :)

I won't be having kids for a few years, but I picked out loads of names when I myself was a kid, and I still love them. Obviously I won't have hundreds of kids, these are just the ones that I will consider.

Arthur (the name I will definitely use, after my great-grandfather)
Eric
Theodore
Daniel (after my favourite author)
Richard (after my grandfather)
Stephin (after my favourite singer)
Michael
Louis
Douglas "Doug" (after my life-saver, my favourite comedian)
Walter (after Walt Disney)
Jareth

Lara (after Lara Croft)
Beatrice
Annie
Martha
Mary
Avril (after Avril Lavigne - maybe not!)
Kit
Violetta
Abigail
Margaret
Claudia
Elizabeth (even though it's my full name)

Hope I've given people some ideas!

We're naming him Micah Benjamin. :D It was one of the only names DH and I could agree on. I'm very happy with it though. :cloud9:

Lilia Eden.

If she had been a boy, the name would have been Silas Camden. :')

Well I'm not pregnant yet, and wont be for at least 15 months, but I love thinking of baby names and we have been thinking of them for some time :blush:

We are pretty set on Lincoln as a first name if we have a boy, not too sure on middle names yet, I'm liking Jack at the moment, but think DH will want Arthur after his Grandad :shrug:

For girls I like lots of names and keep changing my mind, currently I like:

Lyla, Ava, Phoebe (but DH says def no to this one :nope:), Lilliana, Molly, Elodie, Lilly. Not sure on middle names, DH will probably want to honour his mum, Antonia, although I'd like to try to use Iris, to honour my late nan.

Not pregnant yet but a girl will be Iris.
Elsie, Annie and Edie Grace being back ups.

Boy will be Charlie or Charles.
George, Max/Maxwell and Arthur being back ups.

All family names too :)

Eden Marie, Evelyn Marie, or Audrey Marie for a girl.

Christian Davis, or Cedric Davis for a boy.

Beckham Kennedy:)

If he had been a she, Violet Everly

Not pregnant and won't be for a bit-see Ticker ;) but our girl's name is set pretty much in stone despite the fact that I have flickered back and forth a bit because of pronunciation-

Aurora Mae after my grandmother's middle name (which she goes by) and after OH's great grandma's and mom's middle name. I've always loved Aurora but prefer its pronunciation in every language but English :haha: and we want to honor OH's family by using Mae.

We have our boys name pretty set too, but I am keeping that one a secret ;)

As of today I am thinking Sienna Mary, but it could change.

For a future boy I really like Christian Michael.

Kenneth Tristan is cute! ;)
We're naming our son Malachi Zane

As of today I am thinking Sienna Mary, but it could change.

For a future boy I really like Christian Michael.

Sienna Mary is pretty, i also like the way Sienna Marie sounds. :)

Our baby girl will be Amelia Catherine with the nn of Mia

Love all the names I have read. Hubby really wanted to name him Edgar and I was set on Miles or Finn. Tristan was the only name we agreed on and Miles will probably be our next boy.

As far as a girl, we chose Kendall Grace. I also love Avery, Arden and Riley. We will see on the next go around!

Love all the names I have read. Hubby really wanted to name him Edgar and I was set on Miles or Finn. Tristan was the only name we agreed on and Miles will probably be our next boy.

As far as a girl, we chose Kendall Grace. I also love Avery, Arden and Riley. We will see on the next go around!

:haha: Been there! Oliver and Dafydd were the only names we both liked, and even then we took about three months to agree which way round we wanted them!

We've had it with any future boys! Fingers crossed for girls or they will be nameless until they are 5!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->