What are you wearing on Christmas Day??

I usually wear pjs!

But out this year (unless naked giving birth.) Not much fits so if we go out just a red top and leggings.

I had the same problem last year Emma! No Christmas jumpers for me last year as I was huge (due on the 29th)!

Probably my maternity jeans and either a jumper or a loose fitting top I bought a few weeks ago. Depends on how quickly my stomach goes down but I'm not hoping for a miracle

We're at home this year so going for comfy. Got a long black top and will get some Christmassy knitted leggings.

Christmas leggings (knitted) and a big jumper. We're home and hosting so something comfortable and festive :)

Christmas day is at my mom's and pretty laid back so I'll be in something comfy as usual, just haven't thought about it yet.

Probably my jeggings I'm getting off OH and one of my Christmas jumpers.

Christmas jumper, jeans and my boots. Nice and comfy. I probably won't get changed out of my pj's till just before OHS parents turn up though which is usualy around 9am.

PJ's for as long as possible, then just something comfy. It's our first year at home just the 4 of us so looking forward to just chilling.

I want to wear my christmas jumper but know it will be too hot at my parents house so probably a shirt dress with tights.

I was wanting to go for a christmas jumper with black jeggings. But, it's stifling at the in law's house so I might try and find a nice red top from somewhere :D

We dress up for christmas but i'm struggling this year because i'm in that awkward bloated first tri phase so nothing fits but can't wear maternity clothes yet either

Probably a dress and tights as we are now going to my sisters in laws .

Here's the jumper I decided on

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/20161213_080735.jpg

Christmas dress - the ones you see on fb its great ! Not quality wise but fun wise

I'm ordering a maternity Christmas jumper to wear with leggings. I'll be in my work uniform for half the day but as we'll only have a few patients I'm I might just wear my jumper on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->