What are you wearing on Christmas Day??

I've got a red skater dress. And because it's cold at MILs house, a Harry Potter Christmas jumper. It doesn't match but who cares :haha:

This snowman dress with a belt below the bust, leggings, and tall boots.

Attachments

• snowman dress.png
    snowman dress.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 98
I am wearing a dress this year as first Christmas in what seems like ages I can dress up as not pregnant or just had a baby :haha: but still BFeeding accessible - but I can guarantee early afternoon I will be in my PJ's :haha:

I got myself and the girls matching dresses for fun, we aren't actually leaving the house.

However we now have in laws coming so thinking we may look a little silly but I don't care me and the girls will love it.

I have a new national lampoons xmas vacation sweatshirt from dark bunny tees which I'll wear with jeans or thick leggings. Kids all have matching tops from little bird, ds has red trousers and the girls have tartan skirts :)

I can't decide between a big baggy Christmas jumper to hide my bloat or try to find a nice maternity top to let it all hang out :haha:
Starting to get a podge and am in that horrible inbetween stage lol.

Christmas jumper, Christmas tshirt and as both are long possibly my Christmas leggings, if not jeans.

Great thread.

I usually wear a dress with tights. I will probably end up spending most of my day on the floor this year with DDs so re thinking!

Black corduroy button down skirt and knitted tights with a cami top tucked in and a burgundy chunky knit, long cardigan :)

I think, though not sure yet: Christmas Day-tartan jammies for stockings, jeans and boots with a cashmere jumper and silk shirt underneath and nice coat and hat and mittens for our walk, then I'll probably change in to my new dotty tights, a nice textured wool skirt, silk shirt tucked in, red dolly shoes, and (when OH lets me open it) my new cardi.

Being 37 weeks pregnant on Christmas day, I'll probably be as comfy as possible. Pj bottoms and vest top with a Christmas jumper over the top.

Being 37 weeks pregnant on Christmas day, I'll probably be as comfy as possible. Pj bottoms and vest top with a Christmas jumper over the top.

I was 31 and a half weeks pregnant last year and comfy was my main goal! :haha:

A Christmas tshirt and my Christmassy pyjama style trousers. Its just me and Josh this year so not going all out. He'll probably wear joggers and his Christmas top

I'm wearing this.

zu42713338_main_tm1476578447.jpg

Christmas morning will be spent in my Matalan Alderhey striped PJs (matching the boys!) but will have to get dressed to go to MIL's. Haven't decided in my outfit yet - either some comfy sktretchy skinnies & Christmas tshirt (too hot for a jumper with the oven on & everyone there!) or a cold shoulder big baggy dress that has gold thread in the pattern. Both outfits leave lots of eating room! :haha: Then will be getting into my PJs again!
Christmas Day no. 2 (Boxing Day) at my mum's, me, my sister, my mum & my niece are all wearing Christmas dresses! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->