What are your children wearing on Christmas day?

My girls both have matching Santa print dresses from next. My sister got them not for xmas day but I thought it would be nice....

I love dressing them up for Christmas and then Boxing Day (we see inlaws Christmas day and my parents boxing day so in effect 2 christmas days :happydance:)

So for Christmas Day they are wearing:
Izzy - Santa dress from Next
Elliot - Elf jumper from Next

Boxing Day:
Izzy - Reindeer dress with tutu bottom from Tesco
Elliot - Santa Dinosaur top from Matalan

:cloud9: I am so excited for them to wear :happydance:

Will just be jeans n a christmas jumper. But we will all be in our christmas jumpers ;)

I always got Dec a christmas day outfit from Next but this year he decided he wanted a tracksuit and trainers :( So thats what he got, no sense in buying an outfit he will only wear once x

Mine usually stay in pj's all day but as we actually have people coming this year that will wear Christmas jumpers, Christmas tshirts and jeans (or joggers in DS3s case)

We got this today for James:

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/20161215_100907.jpg

And Holly will be wearing this. Hopefully it still fits!

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/20161215_131814.jpg

Thank you! I can't wait to put them in them :D

Whatever they want, lol. We're not going anywhere and I just want them to be comfortable. :)

Christmas Eve when we go to services they'll probably wear dresses of some type, but nothing special just for Christmas or anything.

Lovely outfits Bev.
Rio's wearing brown chinos and a shirt probably with a jumper over the top. Not decided what shirt or jumper yet though!

Normally I get an outfit but they aren't always that bothered so might just do Christmas jumpers this year !

We have Christmas PJ's too

I'm not sure yet. Probably something new off either my parents or MIL. I know my parents have got Scarlett a lovely tartan skirt and cream top so she may wear that, or her christmas dress as that still fits from last year!
Alex will be in jeans and a top or his christmas jumper...depends what he gets I suppose.

My girls both have matching Santa print dresses from next. My sister got them not for xmas day but I thought it would be nice....

My girls are wearing the red Christmas reindeer dress from Next. They look too cute !! x

Hannah has a Christmas dress from Gymboree that she wore last year that she will wear again this year. Rhys has a Santa sweater from Gymboree that I'll be putting him in with a pair of jeans. For Christmas morning though we will all wear our matching pyjamas :lol:

most likely the elsa dress ive brought as i present. I know once she puts that on she wont want to take it off :haha:

Anything... probably just pjs.... I've never been one for Christmas outfits.

Esme has a little red cord dress from m&s with white and red tights

Jacob will wear his nordic style christmas jumper and jeans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"