What are your cramps like?

AuntieKate

Reaction score
I started getting AF like cramps today - I've had ever so mild ones on/off again since my BFP at 10 dpo. But today they feel stronger :( I'm not spotting or anything. Just trying to take it easy.

What are your cramps like?

Mine have been awful today. Before now, I would feel them often but they were gentle. Enough for me to "appreciate" what my uterus is going through ;) Today it was worrying and I almost went to the ER. I've decided to wait it out because they subsided and there is no blood. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for more blood work anyways.

mine come about 2-3 times a day and last about 5-10 seconds
they are pretty severe but not sharp
kind of takes my breath away though and makes me want to bend over
but then they are gone as suddenly as they came on
i have been having these since a few days before my expected period
and im still having them now everyday
but no spotting at all ever so im not worried

Mine have been awful today. Before now, I would feel them often but they were gentle. Enough for me to "appreciate" what my uterus is going through ;) Today it was worrying and I almost went to the ER. I've decided to wait it out because they subsided and there is no blood. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow for more blood work anyways.

Mind if I ask how far along you are underduck? I went home from work today because I was worried about the sudden onset & the intensity of the cramps... I feel a bit silly. But I'm already so protective of the wee bean!!

Mind if I ask how far along you are underduck? I went home from work today because I was worried about the sudden onset & the intensity of the cramps... I feel a bit silly. But I'm already so protective of the wee bean!!

I'm about 5w4d or so. I am protective too! Not quite sure what's in there yet though and if it's all in the right place. Cramping just pushes my anxiety!

I'm having period cramps on and off all day. :( and had sharp ones too. Scary.

Hi ladies :)
I am currently 13 weeks and from 4 weeks I was getting pretty bad AF cramps. I was so paranoid, expecting to get it any minute. This continued until about 10 weeks but gradually lessening in intensity. I did spot but luckily it was a brown color not fresh bright red blood.
This is something you dont hear about prior to getting pregnant for the 1st time so it can be pretty terrifying- at least it was for me! I still get the odd feeling I can only describe as AF cramp beginning to happen but not eventuating- it just goes away in a minute.
Apparently it gets attributed to the uterus stretching and body preparing to accommodate a growing baby.
Good luck all!

I keep getting AF type cramps and expecting the worst. everything still seems to be fine though and all the googling I have done tells me that its the uterus stretching xx

I'm pregnant with my second and got them all the time with my son and again, have had them pretty much as soon as I ovulated (that's how I recognized I was pregnant both times). I wouldn't worry too much about it. Trust me, you will get used to the aches and flutters and eventual kicks as time goes on. To me, the aches let me know that stuff is happening and your baby is growing. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->