What are your favorite brands of baby essentials or favorite products?

Trust me, my nurse gave me a little book on it already... I've just been wearing bug spray. No long sleeves for me either! Way too hot! It's been so rainy all night and day to, just dreary. I'm happy most of my pregnancy willl be during the "winter" no summer months!

My last pregnancy was an April baby as well so I'm going through the same months. It was okay, you know it's almost always hot here lol. But if it's anything like last "winter", we're doomed. 90F on Christmas. :wacko:

WaterWipes
Pampers (huggies and honest brand leaked)
aden and anais muslin swaddle (can be used for many things)

Infant car seat/carrier: Graco
Convertible car seat: Diono Rainier(dd is over 3 and still comfortably rear facing)

Most used baby item: bouncy seat (nothing fancy, just a place to put baby that can be moved room to room easily)

I've never heard of WaterWipes before?
I'll have to look up the swaddle...

I was wondering if a bouncy seat was worth it, so good info to know :winkwink:

I second the muslin swaddling blankets and the bouncy seat! My 8 month old still likes his bottle in the bouncy seat instead of being held, and he climbs his top half into the bouncy seat and shakes his booty up and down making the whole thing bounce :laugh2:

Were on a budget so we actually use the Summer Infant SwaddleMe muslin blankets and they are very nice also. Also why we got the Baby Trend jogging stroller, but it is very nice when you're on a budget. It rolls over anything and is so smooth, though maybe a harder to reach basket underneath and maybe a little heavier, not deal breakers for us because of the price. It folds nicely and is easy to use. The tray goes up and there's a parent station at the top :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->