What are your opinions?

sunshine2014

Reaction score
I had painful mittelschmerz when I ovulated, we dtd a few days before and after. Since then I went symptom-less from days 1-6. I began to have mild twinge like cramps, not at all painful, but just there on and off. Yesterday, at 10 dpo, I woke up with some pink discharge, and then a small amount of brownish discharge later in the day. Both times only when I went to the bathroom.
This is not like me at all. I never have cramps, or any spotting. I never have. My husband has always teased me because my pms symptoms used to be "panic" that I was late. So those two things are giving me some hope.

Has anyone experienced those, when it's not normal for them? And did it lead to a positive pregnancy? I had a miscarriage this summer, so this is my first regular cycle that I was able to try. I can't test until Wednesday, so just looking for some positive vibes lol

I had implantation spotting with my first pregnancy too. Just a tiny bit on toilet paper. And a few drops over the next 36 hours or so. About 7 dpo. Unfortunately I miscarried this summer too and this is my first cycle ttc again. Good luck to you!! So sorry for your loss!

When I was pregnant a few years ago I had pinky CM at 9dpo when I went to the bathroom and that prompted me to test...so it sounds like implantation bleeding to me. mine lasted a few days and was quite abundant but very light pink so not like AF.

Hope that helps, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->