What are your symptoms first trimester?

kaylahughes

Baby #1 coming this April
Reaction score
So this is my second pregnancy, the first one sadly ended at 6 weeks.
I know every pregnancy is different, but I think my symptoms are a little strange.. im only 4 weeks today.
first off only my right boob hurts!? lol.
and im not usually one to be a pig and eat all day but I cant stop eating!
I went and bought a bunch of fruit though so that I wont gain 10 pounds within a week lol.
and the only other symptom I have is being SOOOO tired.
when i say extreme exhaustion I mean it lol. but I usually drink 2 energy drinks at work every day and my morning coffee, and I cut back to only 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day so im guessing it's so extreme bc of the amount of caffeine im used to.
I am having cravings too. something will pop in my head & I immediately want it bad! so bad that its almost orgasmic thinking about eating it hahaha.
So what do you ladies think? Is it weird that I'm so early and already am feeling this way? What are your symptoms and how far along are you?
Thanks for reading!!! :):flower:

I was about 5 weeks along before I started feeling symptoms I think but I know that everyone is different. Maybe this means you'll be feeling much better much sooner!

I was exhausted all of the time so I don't know how much it has to do with caffeine. I was a light coffee drinker. Your hormones will knock you on your butt right now!! I am off of work so I was able to take advantage of some awesome naps. My boobs hurt a lot at night and got really big! Now they are normal again (I'm 12 weeks) :( I'm sure I'll see them again soon! I had to pee a lot for a couple of weeks but that symptom went away fast. I also have a lot of CM discharge (gross - sorry!) and my hair gets oily quick. My hair grows very fast too... *everywhere*.

And of course, morning sickness. Rarely do I puke but the nausea was unbearable. Ended up losing about 8 lbs.

Best wishes to you and your little one! Happy 9 months! :)

Im 6 weeks 3 days according to my scan.. But i think in more 7 weeks

My symptoms are
Sore breast
All day nausea! Sickness few times a day
Loss of appetite
Clear liquid leaks out ma boob
Bad cramping after O's
Increased urination
Hot flashes
Headaches
Cant sleep anymore
Memory and concentration isn't how it was probably because how sik i feel

I'm exactly 6 weeks today and my symptoms are
- my nipples hurt, not so much my boobs, but holy cow those nipples lol
- milky cm
- period like cramps very very mild though
- super tired (i take a nap every afternoon and i am still able to sleep at like 10pm)
- super hungry all the time
- sometimes constipated
- and I have to pee a lot
- bloated (my mom said sometimes i look like i'm already 4 months pregnant cause I'm so bloated.)

I started at 5 weeks feeling sick. Felt rubbish till 7 weeks.

7 weeks till now ive had very tired days and feel sickly if i dont eat about 5pm

Ive not had sore breasts until recently. Only when i move after being still a while i get a pain going through them.

i am very savoury at the min yet ive never been a big crisp fan

My tiny hard bump has began showing just above pubic bone now.

overall i have not had much going on. I have my scan wednesday i just jope baby is well

Hi! Sorry to hear of your loss but I'm praying this is your sticky bean!! Congrats..

My first tri symptoms are sore boobs (only nips right now, weird), heavy nausea (still no vomiting), cravings, and fatigue

Wow, Thanks everyone for all of your replies! I'm glad to know these symptoms aren't off the wall lol. I forgot to add I'm peeing a lot too! lol. I went and took another prego test just bc im so worried about having another m/c, it's still positive & getting darker! lol. Baby baking sure takes a lot of work haha. I took TWO naps yesterday! Today I have to work 9 hours. :-( blahh, I can't wait until this exhaustion subsides lol. Happy & healthy 9 months everyone! :)

Wow, Thanks everyone for all of your replies! I'm glad to know these symptoms aren't off the wall lol. I forgot to add I'm peeing a lot too! lol. I went and took another prego test just bc im so worried about having another m/c, it's still positive & getting darker! lol. Baby baking sure takes a lot of work haha. I took TWO naps yesterday! Today I have to work 9 hours. :-( blahh, I can't wait until this exhaustion subsides lol. Happy & healthy 9 months everyone! :)

I did the same thing this morning - did another FRER and the test line was VERY close to being as dark as the control. So it made me happy. :)

So far I'm just peeing more - but that could be because I'm drinking more water. And seem to be more tired than usual.

I am 11 wk 5 day

- head ake
- sore boobs also nipples sore to touch and they have enlarged
- dizzy
- evening sickness with being sick
- loss of apatite nothing seems yummy any more
- low blood pressure

All bla but I am glade to be pregnant so I am taking it all on the chin

As much as I complain....I'll take all of this crappyness any day to meet my baby!!! :) I am now 4 weeks and a few days prego & I've been waking up everyday with a headache! It'll last like an hour and go away....it's weird. AND I keep crying when I get mad or sad lol. I've cried at work twice this is week!!!! talk about an emotional mess! lol

I'm having a very weird experience compared to my first pregnancy. Sore nipples, not so much tired as just "meh" feeling. I don't want anyone around me or looking at me, no interest in going out in public. That could also have to do with the newly found acne issue I have going on though. I also have a decreased appetite- not because I'm sick just because nothing really appeals to me.

Apart from tiredness, I don't have any major symptoms. I was the same with my first pregnancy although it still worries me that I don't have anything.

I guess in all reality I have a million symptoms. Lol I just can't remember them all at once. I also CANNOT fall asleep at night. I'll lay there yawning & yawning but can't fall asleep. I was the same way with my last pregnancy too. Very annoying. I've been having some crazy dreams too. Like 3 a night! Last night I woke up with my heart racing from a nightmare...:-( I also noticed I can smell everythinggg! Which is not a good thing at my job...all these disgusting smelly people come in & I have to hold my breath until I can walk away, yuck!!! lol.

I'm at 6w today and had it fairly easy so far
- frequent urination since 3w
- nipples are sensitive/slightly sore when touched, getting slowly but steadily worse
- slightly worse mood swings
- couldn't get to sleep for a few days around week 4 (right before I got my bfp)
- occasional dizziness the last couple of days
- very occasional nausea (I usually love rocking in the hammock, can't do it any more)
- just started mild cramps today, which I read were a good thing :)

I'm a little tired, but I wouldn't say that's out of the ordinary. Major morning sickness, fatigue and cravings seem to be avoiding me so far!

It's not weird to feel that way that early. I was like that with my last pregnancy--exhausted from the get-go.

This time, I am having fatigue, but I am also having a hard time sleeping at night. So it's hard to tell where the fatigue is coming from. But it will come over me like a wave. I have on and off nausea (no vomiting yet--never vomited last time either). I pee constantly. I am extremely thirsty. I am going through so much juice and water. I can't sleep throughout the night without waking up parched.

I am also sweating a lot and I feel like I smell bad no matter how hard I try to smell good (because of sweating). My face is broken out BAD. I wash my face 3 times a day and I still have zits trying their hardest to come through. I have one giant one that I can't cover up and it won't go away.

Also, when I get hungry, I'm not just hungry. I am STARVING. It's like it was in the 3rd trimester with my last pregnancy. I am also trying to choose healthy snacks, but when I am hungry it is powerful.

I am also crying easily. I cried at a weight loss commercial.

My biggest symptoms have been fatigue and sore boobs, those reared their ugly heads very early into my pregnancy and are showing no signs of easing up!

I've also had...

General cramping
Cravings (Taco bell hot sauce, chicken, etc...)
Vivid Dreams
Restlessness
Insomnia
Frequent Urination

And a very new symptom... Morning sickness! Is it weird that I'm actually happy about that?! It has only shown up the last couple of days and I am 8 weeks + 3 days today.

Hope this helps!

haha im cracking up at some of the comments bc its so gross, or weird and funny.
the crying at a weight loss commercial seriously killed me lol. & im the same when im hungry and im like I wild animal, give me food now before I eat you! lol I was watching family guy and I almost started crying over something so stupid, and I thought to myself, what in the world is wrong with me!? lol.
Does anyone feel like they have restless leg syndrome at night when your laying down?
My legs will like get a weird feeling where I have to move them and flex them its so weird lol. and I know exactly how you feel cassiesims the other day, my boobs didn't hurt as bad and I called my friend and told her I thought I was miscarrying because my boobs weren't hurting as bad as they had been, she thought I was crazy haha. (today they hurt just as bad as before, yay?!)
I think my hormones are taking over me. I've cried at work 3 times in the past 2 weeks, because I constantly fight with my co worker, we have a love hate relationship, and then I would cry and he would feel so bad lol. But he knows im prego so he knows im not just going crazy.

I'm not so much tired as I am spacey at work. And when I eat I keep eating, can't get full to save my life (looks like I'm buying healthy snacks this weekend). I've had some cramping too, super freaked me out but it's mild so my mother told me to calm down because it's normal. First pregnancy for me so I'm freaking out about everything.

So far for me I have a lot of cramping/stretching feeling in uterus area, slightly sore breasts and darkening nipples. This is my second pregnancy pretty quickly, my dd is 13 mo and I've heard second pregnancies can have lighter symptoms.

So this is my second pregnancy, the first one sadly ended at 6 weeks.
I know every pregnancy is different, but I think my symptoms are a little strange.. im only 4 weeks today.
first off only my right boob hurts!? lol.
and im not usually one to be a pig and eat all day but I cant stop eating!
I went and bought a bunch of fruit though so that I wont gain 10 pounds within a week lol.
and the only other symptom I have is being SOOOO tired.
when i say extreme exhaustion I mean it lol. but I usually drink 2 energy drinks at work every day and my morning coffee, and I cut back to only 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day so im guessing it's so extreme bc of the amount of caffeine im used to.
I am having cravings too. something will pop in my head & I immediately want it bad! so bad that its almost orgasmic thinking about eating it hahaha.
So what do you ladies think? Is it weird that I'm so early and already am feeling this way? What are your symptoms and how far along are you?
Thanks for reading!!! :):flower:

AHH!! That boob thing happened to me too! I am 4w1d and I had that about a week ago. FINALLY, just 3 days ago, my left boob started to catch up to the other boob lol.

And that ravenous hunger??? I CAN TOTALLY relate. I have been waking up at 4am to EAT. I don't want to eat, I want to SLEEP. The first night I tossed and turned and forced myself asleep...BARELY. The second night, I caved and snacked on some yogurt. Last week I was 123.4 lbs and this week (exactly a week later) I am 125.8.

Cravings, yes, but not as intense as yours. Although, I LITERALLY just paused typing this at 1am to ask my incredible husband to make me scrambled eggs, toast, cheese and a small iced tea. He's doing that now :blush:. Its not like I WANNA eat....but if I don't, that queasy feeling lingers and I can't sleep. My stomach feels SO empty!

YAY!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->