What are your symptoms?

BridetoBe

Reaction score
The reason I ask is because I've had no morning sickness at all! It kind of worries me since it is usually such a big indicator of pregnancy. For me first off, I missed my period. Which wasnt a big deal because my cycles are irregular. Then we went on vacation and I told DF I was going to make a doctors appt to get my cycles on schedule so we could TTC. Well while we were away I noticed that my boobs were very sore. Also I realized that I was constipated the whole time. TMI Sorry!. When our flight got back I decided to take a test just for the heck of it and got a bfp. Since then I really haven't had any more symptoms. My boobs are still sore and I get heartburn a lot. Still no morning sickness. After I eat sometimes I'll start to not feel good but thats about it. Is this normal?

The reason I ask is because I've had no morning sickness at all! It kind of worries me since it is usually such a big indicator of pregnancy. For me first off, I missed my period. Which wasnt a big deal because my cycles are irregular. Then we went on vacation and I told DF I was going to make a doctors appt to get my cycles on schedule so we could TTC. Well while we were away I noticed that my boobs were very sore. Also I realized that I was constipated the whole time. TMI Sorry!. When our flight got back I decided to take a test just for the heck of it and got a bfp. Since then I really haven't had any more symptoms. My boobs are still sore and I get heartburn a lot. Still no morning sickness. After I eat sometimes I'll start to not feel good but thats about it. Is this normal?

Im exactly like u. Its normal. Except i include frequent urinatiom mostly during sleeping hours...

I'm around 5.4 weeks and my most major symptom is exhaustion. It is debilitating. I can sleep anywhere, anytime. My feet feel like lead. I wish I could just sleep all day. I also started feeling a bit nauseated today.

How far along are you? Nausea kicks in for a lot of people at around 6 weeks. So it could be on its way...

This time was sore boobs before AF due, missed period, BFP, tiredness and then nausea and vomiting.
Not all people get MS and to be honest I'm jealous of people who don't get it lol it's the worst :)
I'm 6 weeks 1 day and it started around 4+5. Very early for me with my boys it didn't start till 7-8 weeks and 6.5 weeks.

Be glad you don't have nausea! That was my first indicator right at 5 weeks. And my strongest symptom. I'm not nauseous for maybe two or three hours a day, and when I'm not nauseous, I want to nap. And food aversions like crazy! All I can eat are potatoes and fruit! Def. constipation and I'm exhausted all the time.

With my first baby I had no morning sickness whatsoever. Don't worry about it. No sickness is normal too.

So far I've had no nausea with this pregnancy but there's still plenty of time ;)
I've only had sent fatigue so far but last time the tiredness really floored me so I hope it's easier this time.

With my daughter I had no morning sickness either and no definite symptoms other than being really tired starting at about 6-7 weeks.

For this pregnancy, I noticed symptoms much earlier. I felt really nauseous before AF at 12-13 dpo and I had headaches. The symptoms seem to come and go for this one. I'm not feeling very many symptoms right now at 15 dpo.

How many weeks pregnant are you? Like a pp said, morning sickness mainly kicks in about 6 weeks, I had very few symptoms until 6 weeks. Many women dont get any sickness at all! Having no symptoms isnt a bad thing, you may be one of the lucky few :)

I have morning sickness (all day sickness!!), heartburn, excessive bloating, mood swings, headaches.

Make the most of feeling well, it gets harder in third tri when you cant get comfortable or sleep properly without getting up to use the toilet all the time :) x

That waste question too! How far along are you? You may just be super early

The only symptoms I had the until 5weeks3days was sore nipples/boobs and I was grumpy lol. But right at about 5weeks4days I started feeling really queezy. Now, if I eat too much I feel sick, and if I don't eat enough I feel sick, and when I think about food that i've eaten in the past couple days I feel like throwing up just because I think about it. Which is weird, because that's never happened to me before. So I wouldn't worry. If you just got your BFP not that long ago you still have a while before the sickness will kick in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->