What are your Symptoms?

atx614

Mom of 3
Reaction score
I am nervous because I am not having any normal symptoms like sore breasts.

I am 4dpo and currently feeling bloated, and have a sore throat. Which is probably unrelated but those are the only things out of the ordinary for me so far.

When you have been pregnant in the past, when did you feel symptoms? I can’t remember feeling any symptoms with either of mine before about 5 weeks.

1dpo- nausea, breast sore
2dpo- nausea, bright blood with mucus,sore breast, headache, tired, dizzy
3Dpo- pink spotting,breast feel heavy,sore breast,tired
4dpo- tugging and cramps,sore breast, tired,

Wow you have a lot of promising symptoms! What day are you going to test. I am also 4DPO

when I was pregnant I got a lot of cramps and weird sensation of pressure in my lower abdomen during the TWW.
Good luck :)

5 dpo- still nausea, lower back pain,breast sore, there feel heavy still.... And i feel off today.. Ill test next week some time and see.. I didnt get a postive until the day after my period with my last in august but miscarried sept 5.. Soo i want to test probably soon

when I was pregnant I got a lot of cramps and weird sensation of pressure in my lower abdomen during the TWW.
Good luck :)
That’s what I feel at the moment and I am 4dpo tomorrow. I can’t remember with my son as we had only bd 3 times that month after my scan dye test to check my block tubes. We bd for 3 days after this and that was it. I didn’t think there was a chance that month. I hadn’t checked o or anything. We were due to see the consultant and I thought best check before hand. I didn’t start getting symptoms that I noticed until about 6 weeks.

I forgot to add last night and this morning i have vivid dreams and they were very strange dreams and i never have vivid dreams

I forgot to add last night and this morning i have vivid dreams and they were very strange dreams and i never have vivid dreams
Omg!! I had the most vivid (and scary) dream last night AND I remembered it when I woke up which I never do. I don’t know if that’s a symptom, but that would be cool!

so today I have been getting a weird feeling in my crotch lol. Like almost like I am getting an UTI or something. I am hoping that’s a pregnancy symptom and not an actual UTI but I I’ve never heard of it as a symptom.

So i had a dream that i was talking to a little girl ive never seen Before and when i pregnant with my oldest i had a dream about a little girl a week before i found ehat the sex was.. A few weeks before i found out i was pregnant in August i had a dream about a baby and two weeks late i was pregnant

Dpo 6- emotional , sore breast, irritated, not want do anything, still nausea

Dpo 7- motion sickness, nausea, still feeling off

Dpo 6- emotional , sore breast, irritated, not want do anything, still nausea

Dpo 7- motion sickness, nausea, still feeling off
That sounds promising!! When are you going to test? I tested this morning and was a BFN. Going to test again tomorrow

I plan on testing dpo 10 or 12 my AF should be here the 1st so we will see.. Im currently at work and my nausea is getting worst and my nose is runny.. And when i got my last bfp i was very nausation the day i found out

So this is 9dpo this morning for me. I see a thin line on the bottom one, but it is so thin I am not sure what it is.

72B16247-E40D-42E8-A119-9C5A6355FB3F.jpeg

I see it. Does it have any colour to it? It could be an evap with it being that thin, but fingers crossed for you ❤️

I see it. Does it have any colour to it? It could be an evap with it being that thin, but fingers crossed for you ❤️
No I don’t see any color . I will test again tomorrow and hopefully there will be something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->