What aromatherpay to avoid?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Angel21, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Angel21

Angel21 Mummy to Joseph and Jacob

Hi all,

Just wondering whether I should stop using my Lavendar Radox now that I am pregnant? and if so, what is safe to use.....I love my Radox! :sleep:

(and I mistyped aromatherapy in the title....!)

2. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

I used Radox the whole way through. Lots of different types. I was never aware you shouldn't, and my MW knew I used it.

3. Angel21

:wacko: Thank you rafwife, I'd just read that Lavendar is a no-no? Maybe not true?

4. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

I'm not an expert by any means but I would imagine the amount of lavendar used in radox would not be as much as using lavendar directly in your bath or for a massage?

And I would have thought that if it does actually do any damage, it would need to be a certain amount to do so.... I'm not 100% sure on this so don't take my word for it.

5. Angel21

Those are the kind of thoughts I'd had about it too Angel2fire x

6. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

This is the first Iv heard about not using Radox :S I think its a load of rubbish to be honest, theres ALWAYS something that we cant do and its just pathetic, everything just goes over the top its absolutley ridiculous!! we're pregnant!! Not got an awfull skin disease or dyeing or anything, we still have to live for the next 9 months! Do everything you normaly do but just be carefull with what you eat!
    X