What aromatherpay to avoid?

Angel21

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering whether I should stop using my Lavendar Radox now that I am pregnant? and if so, what is safe to use.....I love my Radox! :sleep:

(and I mistyped aromatherapy in the title....!)

I used Radox the whole way through. Lots of different types. I was never aware you shouldn't, and my MW knew I used it.

:wacko: Thank you rafwife, I'd just read that Lavendar is a no-no? Maybe not true?

I'm not an expert by any means but I would imagine the amount of lavendar used in radox would not be as much as using lavendar directly in your bath or for a massage?

And I would have thought that if it does actually do any damage, it would need to be a certain amount to do so.... I'm not 100% sure on this so don't take my word for it.

Those are the kind of thoughts I'd had about it too Angel2fire x

This is the first Iv heard about not using Radox :S I think its a load of rubbish to be honest, theres ALWAYS something that we cant do and its just pathetic, everything just goes over the top its absolutley ridiculous!! we're pregnant!! Not got an awfull skin disease or dyeing or anything, we still have to live for the next 9 months! Do everything you normaly do but just be carefull with what you eat!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->