What bottles do you use?

BREASTFLOW: Great technology behind them (baby has to suck like on the breast to get the milk) but they're shit for leaking!

Although probably will buy something more free-flowing now she is a little older :)

We started with Avent as we bought a whole set with a steriliser, we thought we'd only be using them occasionally as I planned to breastfeed, but switched to Tommee Tippee CTN BPA free ones with the anti colic valves after a few weeks. Not had any problems with them. :)

Avent, i'm not sure why i choose them, probably because the name's familiar. I haven't had any problems with them.

i breast feed but also top up ansd i use the breastflow bottle :thumbup: great as she doesnt get too windy n cant guzzle it down too quick as she has to work for it!!!!!!!! they do leak tho :growlmad:

We chose Mam....coz they come in blue and green, and they look so cool :thumbup:
Theo took to them like a dream :happydance:

We Use The Boots Own Make Of Bottles, As They All Work The Same And I Think There Great, They dont Leak. There Something Like £5 For 4 And Very Durable. And The teats And Really Good. I Love These Bottles

I'm using the tommee tippee bottles...so far they are fab. Just bought some colic bottles as well, which are great

We have Avent but I hate them as they leek and they pee me off. I wanted the sterliser and bottles came with, dunno why I didn't change them earlier on but we had already changed from TT ones. Not long hopefully until she won't want anymore and will use a sippy

We use Avent at the moment but they tend to leak a little if you put the lid on too tight so we are switching to either tommie tippie or thos Dr Browns bottles :) xx

Avent. Didn't choose them, OH did, we thought I'd be BF, couldn't do it, so the OH had to go out and get steriliser, bottles, breast pump and luckily he chose Avent everything! It just works, I've never found the bottles to leak but maybe that's because I don't use powder so don't have to shake them.
We have found, however, that Ruby needs to go up a teat level before the recommended age, eg she needed the 3 month teat at 8 weeks.

Dr.Browns because Hannah is very windy and found them the best for her. Also have avent bottles but they are just stacked away somewhere atm x

i breast feed but also top up ansd i use the breastflow bottle :thumbup: great as she doesnt get too windy n cant guzzle it down too quick as she has to work for it!!!!!!!! they do leak tho :growlmad:

I know!!!!

After 3 1/2 months I've figured out how to stop the leaking!!

When putting the teat on twist the screw on with one hand quite tight then swap hands and finish tightening with the other hand lol - sounds a bit mad but it works!!!

And just to test before feeding, put your finger over the hole in the teat and squeeze the bottle - if the teat clapses then it needs re-doing if it blows up like a balloon its fine!

Hope this works for ya hun X

I use Tommee Tippee. I bought because i love all their range but it turned out good as Roman cant handle a normal teat.

i think i have every brand of bottle ever made!! alex had lots of problems feeding when he was born, the ones i use the most now though are the dr browns and the TT CTN

We have 3 x 9oz and 3 x 5oz tommee tippee ctn ones - 2 of the 5oz are bfp free and dont have the black writing on and it's impossible to see the markers on! Plus can only use them for carton milk as she has 7oz now and if you fill them right up you have 7oz approx - but I am sick of them leaking, I often dont get the lid on properly and end up soaking every where. :(
I tried a cheaper bottle I had but she didnt take to the teat at all, yet she wont use tommee tippee dummies with the flat teat.

I bought them becasue originally i thought if I expressed it would be more natural with this type of bottle - now I'm not so sure they are any good - she is always sucking the teat in and flattening it.

Playtex Ventaire Advanced.......

We use them because they are good with colic. So far, so good :)

started off with avent purely because i knew of the brand

switched to dr browns because of her colic and they made an amazing difference!

i had a couple of the tt ctn bottles but luisa didnt like the teats

I use a mixture of Avent and Tommee Tippee CTN mainly because shes a funny thing and some days she will point blank refuse to drink from an Avent :shrug:

Playtex Ventaire Advanced.......

We use them because they are good with colic. So far, so good :)

I agree - so far they are way better than Dr Browns, as the flow is slower and she takes in a lot less gas - these are the ones I use to feed her overnight so I don't have to burp her for ages :)

A

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"