What brand of formula do you use?

L.A Mommy

Reaction score
I breastfeed during the day and bottle feed at night. Im using Enfamil Newborn. LO seems to like it and no tummy troubles so far. Was just curious as to what brand everyone uses :flower:

We do the walmart generic (parents choice) of Similac advantage

We use Gerber Good Start Gentle after going from Enfamil Enfacare (she was a preemie) to Enfamil Gentlease, to Good Start Soothe then finally the Gentle that she does best on.

If you lo is doing well and not having any tummy troubles then STAY on that one, don't rock the boat lol. There can definatly be a good amount of trial and error with some babies finding the right formula.

If you lo is doing well and not having any tummy troubles then STAY on that one, don't rock the boat lol. There can definatly be a good amount of trial and error with some babies finding the right formula.

I dont plan on changing him, just surprised he took to the formula so well. They gave it to him in the hospital he hasnt tried anything else. :winkwink:

I haven't heard of any of these formulas! Are they us formulas ? X

We use Similac Sensitive (the ready to feed version). He only gets it occasionally because I EP, so he mostly gets BM, but he seems to switch back and forth easily :) When my oldest was little our Dr told us the name brands are pretty much the same, like the difference between coke and pepsi.

I dont plan on changing him, just surprised he took to the formula so well. They gave it to him in the hospital he hasnt tried anything else. :winkwink:

That's awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->