what brand of nappy do you use?

I used hubbies when he was a newborn and loved them but wanted to go cheaper. Pampers leaked loads. We were recommended Asda little angels but these also leaked and made LO red.

I was using Tesco which were great but have just changed to Aldis. Partially as they're cheaper but mostly because I prefer the design haha. They're great though.

Hubbies?? Your hubby still in nappies too?? Nightmare aren't they? Worse than kids :haha: Spell check has a lot to answer for :haha:

Haha! Damn auto correct. HUGGIES!

Saying that my oh is a lazy sod - if he could get away with wearing nappies he totally would!

Mine too lol!

Mine three!!!!

i use huggies for both my kids.. they both break out and get rashes in every other brand..
However i use coupons and get them at cvs (im in the US) for 2 kids being in diapers i spendx about 10$ a week MAX on diapers.. i stock up when they r on sale and i have coupons.. b4 i started using coupons i spend at least 20$ a week

Pampers, I tend to get one poo a day but I'd say 50 percent of the time it ends up on clothes and that's from 'expensive' nappies by supermarket brand standards. I continue to use them simply because they are excellent for keeping him dry with wee and he's never had nappy rash plus they look and feel nice quality in my opinion. But yes poo does tend to squidge out the top still wondering if perhaps it's the fit now. Might try a size up :-s

We use cloth... All in ones for my almost pt two year old and two parters on my newborn xx

w used pampers swaddlers for the longest but she would pee through them at night. Now we use luvs and luvs them:haha: (we are in the usa).. we spend maybe $20 a month.. Noiee hasnt even had poo explosions.. we struggle more with constipation so I cant comment on the ability to hold that in

cloth!! :haha: best thing ever!

Attachments

• nappycaterpiller.jpg
    nappycaterpiller.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4
I use either Huggins, pampers, or luv, whatever is on sale, and I stock pile to last awhile. I think I get great deals at amazon, through their mom program. I'm getting 4 boxes of pampers Baby dry diapers, size 4 for only $0.15 per diaper ($21 for 140 diapers.). I figure she'll be in that size the longest. Right now I am trying to quickly get through 3/4 of a 176 pack of Huggies, since she is growing way too quick at 8m... But we were gifted w. two of those huge boxes. Free diapers... I'm not picky! So far, she has received a lot of boxes as gifts!

Currently got baby dry due to tesco glitch but switch between babydry/tescos x

Aldi Mamia. They're awesome :)

Occasionally I use cloth nappies too.

Currently got baby dry due to tesco glitch but switch between babydry/tescos x

Hehe! Love tesco glitches!!

I ordered 18 packs of the babydry on monday, for home delivery, £2.93 (plus £23 worth of tesco clubcard points)

20 packs arrived in the parcel!! 820 nappies for £2.93!

I bulk buy nappies when I get a good offer, like above, generally its pampers, but my last bulk buy was Boots own superdry nappies (Boots glitch!!) worked out as £2.70 per pack of 50!

I've tried everything and stil have poop explosions! I moved to the next size up and this has helped!

I am gonna try reuseable nappys also tho! X

I never found pampers any better and they smell weird! I like tesco own and little angels but then they work great for us!

We use Pampers Baby Dry never had a problem with them.
Used pampers since day 1 and he's 16 months now.
Tried a couple other brands but thease were the best for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->