What can I take to boost fertility

Mummylou23

Reaction score
Any ideas got royal jelly coq10 n rasp leaf tea to start due af 25th x

I'm trying dong quai. Vitex/Angus castus is also meant to help x

I'm trying dong quai. Vitex/Angus castus is also meant to help x

I think vitex is awesome but to the OP don't take if your cycle are normal and regular, and you ovulate, that goes for the dong quai too which I have used but I'm a little scared of and don't TTC at the same time.

Both products work fantastically at regulating your cycles, vitex also helps with shortening your cycles and lengthening your lateral phase if its too short.

However of your cycles are normal and you are ovulating they can push them out and stop you conceiving.

As for other things macca is good.

I am using soy iso this cycle which has been said to work similar to clomid.. but like others have said, don't use it unless you are having issues ovulating. :)

Vitamin b complex and a high dose of vitamin c...there are more but can't think off the top of my head, I'll find out and post them.

i got my af today, i went and bought vi b6 and complex b and vitex, (but im unsure now wheather to start vitex, my cycle varies from 31 to 40 days, ( i do temp and i see a shift round day 18 to 25) lower temps then high, my cousin did say she was getting high temps but not actually ovulating does anyone know if thats true?? can you still get your high temps and not actually release a egg.

My luteal phase i beleive is anywhere from 11 to 14 days as far as ff is concerned.
i only use a digital thermometer though not a basal one so im gonna go buy one so i can do properly
I have 2 chilldren 9.5yr old and 3 yr old, hubby and i been together 15yrs and never used birth control (cept once i went on depo) but only 1 shot when my oldest was 6 months old. With my 2nd i went on diet shakes lost a heap of weight 21kgs and was also taking epo and green tea due to the shakes and found out i was pregnant one day, im wondering if my problem is all weight gain again, as the last few months my cycle has gone from 34 days to 40ish days.

Should i just try the epo and vit b6 for a month without the vitex, im scared if i take the vitex it will mess with my bleeding days as when i get af, it only last 2 days and not really flowwy as such, just a bit of clotting for 2 days and light bleeds red but you no be lucky if i use 8 pads in 2 days, usually i wake up 3rd day and its stopped and i would hate to have longer bleeding days

I ovulate anytime between. Cd 12 to 20 so cycles r not reg r they n ov certainly isn't had miscarriage in April :cry:

After my 2 mcs i tried fur (faulse unicorn root) and got pg before first af arrived after d&c. Google it up, it s difficult to get but i thought reviews were worth the try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->