What CD do you normally ovulate?

littlefishygg

Mum of 1 boy, TTC #2
Reaction score
I ovulate on CD 20 or 21 which is really frustrating me because I feel like I have to wait so long for ovulation to come around. I then have a 12 day luteal phase which I'm ok with. But I'm intrigued when do most people ovulate? How do you pass the time until ovulation?

I've ov between cd16 and 25 since ttc, has gradually got later

I am currently on cydle day 29 and still waiting for O, last cycle it happened on day 50 :/ So i know how much it sucks waiting for it! I am breastfeeding my 16 month old who's been sick and teething lately and he's been feeding more rather than eating, so I think thats what keeps pushing O back. Last cycle was my first true cycle since having him, which probably helped make the cycle so long, and the year before were all anovulatory, but even before having him my cycles were 30 to 35 days on average. Fingers crossed it happens in the next few days for us!

I ovulated on cd 17 before my bfp, after my mc it changed to cd 19. Still 35 days cycles. So the slightly short lp is nice.

I hate the wait to O. It's worse than the tww. Although I didn't ovulate this cycle (while on letrozole) because of a cold. Although all my other signs showed cd 19 would have been the day.

It changes but usually CD22 or 23. It makes my cycles much longer, usually about 35 days. I hate it, it takes even longer to come around again

Cd13. I have od on cd12 once, but that was after my MMC. We start bding around cd8/9 so I don't find the wait between af and ov too bad. It's the 15 day lp I find absolute hell!!

I haven't been ovulating at all but I started my first round of clomid this month and my drs predict I should ovulate between cd 14 and cd22. Today is day 19 and I think I am ovulating either yesterday bc I had ewcm or today bc today I am in extreme pain on my left side. we shall see. I hate ovulating so late I feel like the wait is never ending. I just pray that I don't have to start this cycle completely over :/ baby dust to us both

Anywhere from cd12-15, but cd12-13 is most common for me and I feel like the later Os are just my body adjusting. Here are my days - Post-BCP: 13, 14, 15, 13, 12, 12(BFP). Post-MMC: 14, 15, 13, 12(TBD). Back to 12 a bit faster this time and hoping it turns out to be my lucky number. I'll also be on Prometrium for the first time this cycle, so fx it all comes together and I get my BFP (again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->