What Christmassy things have you done today?

Today we've played games and watched a couple of films.
Yesterday was food shop and Panto...Aladdin which was fantastic.

I really need to book a panto next year, we've never actually done the panto thing with the kids even though I love them

We went for a day out to celebrate the first day of the holidays. Went to see wonka then got home in time to see santa come round on the little train. They also had the grinch.

I really need to book a panto next year, we've never actually done the panto thing with the kids even though I love them
We don't do it every yesr but it is fun for all. There's silliness for the little ones and more older jokes the older kids would understand. Even DH was impressed x

We went for a day out to celebrate the first day of the holidays. Went to see wonka then got home in time to see santa come round on the little train. They also had the grinch.
Was wonka good? Thinking of going between Xmas and New year x

I've been watching loads of old videos from past Christmases. I miss my little babies.

The best video is DD1 when she was 2 and got clothes, she threw them across the floor and went for the big gifts. Now she'd love a sack of clothes....grow up so fast :(

I've been watching loads of old videos from past Christmases. I miss my little babies.

The best video is DD1 when she was 2 and got clothes, she threw them across the floor and went for the big gifts. Now she'd love a sack of clothes....grow up so fast
Aww I miss mine being tiny too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->