What Christmassy things have you done today?

That sounded great, glad you had a good time :)

We bought all the candy to put in the advent calendar

:xmas12:We finally brought out our tree and ,and got together some elf ideas for our little ones,this year we’re having a naughty elf haha

Thank you @motherofboys ! They only look okay because they're boxes haha. I started to wrap DD1s clothes on Tuesday night but they look naff because of the shapes.

We are putting our tree up today too. I've got Christmas music on while we clear some space and Reuben is so excited he's dancing all round the room

We are watching muppets Christmas Carol and doing Christmas crafts now

Spray painted the garlands I bought from eBay ready for when the tree goes up tomorrow!
I also collected DD2's lights

Yesterday we had our annual day out at the Ideal Home Show. It wasn't as great this yewr and very busy but still it feels so festive.

Today we are doing the tree. I've ordered some new lights I need to collect first

Also I've finished everyone's gifts whooo. I will start wrapping them once the tree is up.
This year I can keep gifts around the tree once wrapped as we have no pets for the first time ever :(

Oooo exciting. We only have frost and a few flakes which is more like sleet

Took the dogs for a groom yesterday and this was posted on their FB page this morning.
My little fat head and pea head :xmas23:

FB_IMG_1701415602629.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"