What Christmassy things have you done today?

Bought some Christmas food and finally packed my friends presents to post

Wrapped the boys presents. I ended up using leftover paper from previous years out the loft. It killed me to do that lol.

Went for our usual Christmas lunch with my mum and her husband

Raiding the sweet tub

Wrong post

Last edited:
Girls are over my mums for a couple of days so I'm going to start their wrapping. Just hope I have enough paper x

I had Christmas drinks last night with a few work friends (and a couple of plus ones). I felt old lol.

Watched my son's piano recital and the kids decorated an Oreo gingerbread house

Bought Christmas cards for the kids' friends.

John and I are going out for lunch for our anniversary but we are going to be ordering off the festive menu so technically it counts :haha:

I'm dropping family presents off and my eldest sister will be coming around later on for tea/games/drinks as it's OH's birthday today.

I did some more wrapping and made Jimi's scrap book. I only have Zac's scrap book to make and wrap tomorrow. Also I appear to have lost a stocking filler for Reuben. If I don't find it then it's not the end of the world, it'll just bug me. Also Nate and Seth wanted a WWE Stage Entrance which I could only find pre-owned. They know its pre-owned and don't care, but it didn't come boxed and I can't decided whether to wrap it in the delivery box or put it together and just give it to them like that :haha:

Still I don't think I've done too badly seeing when I woke up yesterday morning I hadn't wrapped anything, and now I only have 3 things (possibly just 1 if I put the WWE thing together and don't find the stocking filler :haha: to do tomorrow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->