What Christmassy things have you done today?

motherofboys

Reaction score
Not full on Christmassy, but we've decorated the kitchen and started decorating the living room so that it's all ready for the tree to go up.
Also I cleaned out the cupboards in the kitchen and rearranged things between them so I now have a 'Christmas cupboard' ready to start buying snacks!

Oh also at work we've put all the Christmas stuff out :haha:

Tree and decs are all ready to make their way downstairs for the end of the month! I was going to sort through all current presents and put into separate bags but never got round to doing it, so it'll probably be a job for tomorrow.

I made a start of the Christmas food lists. There are probably only a few bits I've forgotten to be added on

Ordered the girls a 3ft tree each for their room. Spent the weekend moving things so they both have room
I've ordered some baubles of shein (pink ans white for dd1 and red and gold for dd2)
This way they can do what they like and I get my big tree downstairs ha ha

Also ordered a couple more presents for family. Family are nearly done x

Just realised I forgot to go to asda last night and argos this morning to pick up some parcels argh.
Will do it Friday now as I have the day off.
X

Git the date for my youngest's first Christmas concert today! So naturally I'm starting to look for a dress for her to wear.

I am so rarely on here these days which is a shame as i loove the grotto especially. Must make an effort!

Couple of days ago I bought the light-up biscuit tin houses from M&S as I was worried they’d sell out. They are soo cute and put me right in to a xmassy mood! I’m slowly munching my way through the super fattening short bread, as you do :haha:

Been on my first toy shop !

I swear the prices this year are ridiculous ! Still got a few bits off their lists

We put up the lawn decorations yesterday and dh is putting on the roof lights today! I'm so excited because we bought app controlled lights this year so we can change the colour and rhythm of our lights every night.

It was quite cool, it was only a fiver and was probably only 5-10 minutes long but you sat in an actual sleigh that moved and put on a VR headset. At one point there was even a slight icy spray hit us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->