What could it be?

Adaleea21

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am new here, in desperate needs for any opinion. So I am on cycle day 30. Today I should have started my period. For the last 3 days I felt mild cramping, not as strong as my usual af cramps, I’ve had a lot of headache lately and my breats are sore. Today I felt like I need to take a HPT, and I did but not with FMU. I totally forgot about the test, as I was on the phone with my mom and I checked it 15 min later (not 5 as in instructions) That’s how it showed up. What do you think? :shrug:

Attachments

• 542318FF-A5D1-4FAD-BFA7-981BBF4A7062.jpg
    542318FF-A5D1-4FAD-BFA7-981BBF4A7062.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 127
Looks like a BFP to me! Seeing as it was technically outside the time limit you should probably confirm with another test but 15mins isn't that long and it looks too dark for an evap.

i agree with bfp. a bit too dark for evap

Looks like a :bfp:! Like others said, that's too dark to be an evap. Make sure to update us if you take a new one!!

Looks like a :bfp:! Like others said, that's too dark to be an evap. Make sure to update us if you take a new one!!

Thank you all ! I decided to wait till monday morning and go to run HCG blood test. I’ll keep you updated! The line of this test got darker also, idk. I uplod a photo maybe you can see the difference between first one and this one.:blush:

Attachments

• 43C4E960-A9B2-4CE1-BF96-FA89E832E5B3.jpg
    43C4E960-A9B2-4CE1-BF96-FA89E832E5B3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 79

Thank you all ! I decided to wait till monday morning and go to run HCG blood test. I’ll keep you updated! The line of this test got darker also, idk. I uplod a photo maybe you can see the difference between first one and this one.:blush:

It does look different! That one actually looks darker than the first one! Congratulations!!!

There's no doubt that's a :bfp: congrats !!

Hello ladies, I am back and kinda hopeless. My hcg blood test came back with this value -> 7,4 ui.
It does say that starting 5,8 can be an early pregnancy but as far as I ve read ALL THE INTERNET I can t seem to find someone with such low hcg level that turned out to be pregnant. I’ll test again the day after tomorrow to see if the value doubles.. 😩

Drs here say that a result of over 5 is pregnant. I hope your number doubles and you have a sticky bean x

Hello mammas and future mammas🤗 I am back to tell you what happened. It was actually a chemical. My test lune got fainter and my AF came 5 days later and lasted much more than usual. I was kinda sad and I told to my husband I don t wanna stress anymore. No more opks, no more trying to figure out my fertile window.. 1 week before my af was due I had a pretty bad chin breakout and I started to wake up at night to wee(which isn t me lol) So I took a digital at 9dpo and BAAM. Pregnant. Now I am 6w1d and everything is ok by now🤰🏼

Attachments

• 317BB124-C72B-43CE-912F-EB7CE2B1ECD2.jpg
    317BB124-C72B-43CE-912F-EB7CE2B1ECD2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 27
Hello mammas and future mammas🤗 I am back to tell you what happened. It was actually a chemical. My test lune got fainter and my AF came 5 days later and lasted much more than usual. I was kinda sad and I told to my husband I don t wanna stress anymore. No more opks, no more trying to figure out my fertile window.. 1 week before my af was due I had a pretty bad chin breakout and I started to wake up at night to wee(which isn t me lol) So I took a digital at 9dpo and BAAM. Pregnant. Now I am 6w1d and everything is ok by now🤰🏼

So sorry to hear about the chemical and congratulations on the news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"