what could it be...

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
Rhiannon has just given me the fright of my life..
at around 6.30pm tonight she was lying on the bed next to me fast asleep on her back really deep sleep and i was just thinking to myself "oh her feeds
nearly due" when she let out this absolutly massive wail opened her eyes looked at me and burst into tears..
she was inconsolable!!! :(
(when i say she is a good baby she is, she genuinly hasnt cried since birth just winged if tired or hungry, she always wakes with smiles)
at first i thought maybe she'd had a bad dream and that she would calm down, but it just kept getting worse, she kept getting louder and had tears, i stripped her incase it was her clothes aggrivating her, i pulled her nappy off in case it was that but nothing was working...
she was bright red stiff as a board in my arms and wouldnt let go of my top!!!

coz her feed was due i tried giving it to her but she was so upset she couldnt take it at first, then she calmed down enough to drink it, which she did (all 7oz) then coz she was still wingey i checked her temp, that was fine,
i rang my sis who is qualified nanny and she said it might be teeth and to give her calpol sachet so i did and she calmed down enough for me to bath her
now she is fast asleep next to me on bed again
but im baffled as to what it was?
has anyone any ideas, it really shook me to see her like that she has never ever cried like that before :cry: it upset the living daylights out of me...

I don't really know what it could be, so sorry I cant really help in that respect but...

...Some times if Olivia has fallen asleep during the day she can wake with a start and she literally screams for about 10 mins, I have no idea what it could be, generally put it down to bad dreams, she never does it on a night, just during the day

x

I would say a dream...poor baba! :(

thanks for that stef, know its a random question which is quite hard to answer as no one here could hear her so to go on my description is it would sound like bad dreams...fingers crossed it was a one off xxx

thanks mamafy, that was my initial thought, but after she wouldnt calm down i did panick...
guess you start to question yourself are you doing/checking every thing right...
guess i prob needed some reasuerence (sp?) that other LO's do it

hoping it was that and not the start of teething coz that was a horrible little cry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->