what could this be? am i pregnant?

lhendie

Reaction score
my period came 5 days late, and when :witch: arrived (jan. 30) it was only for two days which is not normal for me because i had around 4 to 5 days of regular period. then i had brown spotting on and off since last week and it only came when i got tired from doing something. i also feel tired and sleepy most of the time, backaches on and off since then. could i be pregnant? has anybody ever been into this situation and is pregnant actually?

Have you got any tests at home hun? Hard to say otherwise those sound like pg symptoms but you know how our bodies like to play games.

With both of my pregnancies I had one day of implant bleeding was very light flow (sorry tmi) only really when wiping, but I have heard others say it lasted a day or two.

Fingers crossed for you get testing lol.:flower:

A friend of mine was still having periods and discovered she was pregnant about five months in.

Do you have any symptoms like nausea? My mom didn't know she was pregnant with me until 4 months (thought he missed periods were menopause) and she had no symptoms. Me i am a hot mess pregnant sooooo sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->