What could this be?

malibelle

Reaction score
Hi. I am new to the boards. I recently lost our sone Nathan at 35 weeks. Its been 7 weeks since I delivered him. We are TTC. I had bleeding for a week after birth then stopped. I got my 1st AF April 1st. I normally have a 28 day cycle, like clockwork my entire life. We are TTC this cycle. One Sunday I noticed pink/brown just when I wipe and felt boated with mild cramps. Its been gonig on all week, sometimes more red/pink than brown the past 2 days. Its not alot, doesn't even fill a panty liner but it is present. I am so confused because I am not due for AF until the 29th. I stll feel boated and minor cramping but not like AF cramps. So I don't know if its just my body adjusting, implantation or just AF early( its very differnt then my reg AF).

Anyone else experience this after a loss on 1st cycle?

I did make an apt with the Dr next Tuesday.

Im so sorry that you lost Nathan, lots of love.

it could be any number of things, like you say, implantation, ovulation as your dates almost match that, start of af or just that your cycle hasn't regulated yet. Youve been through a massive trauma, physically and emotionally and things will take a while to settle down, even if your periods were regular at 28 days before, doesnt mean they will be now, your cycle could change or it might still be adjusting as your loss is quite recent.

i hope that you are coping, i know that ttc seems to be the only way to focus, but your body is still recovering and might not do as its told just yet. x

I just wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss:hugs:. I don't really know what is going on, but I personally would suspect that it might just be your body still adjusting. Sorry I can't help.

Hi, I didnt want to read and run. I am so sorry for your loss.

I hope that you get the answers you need on Tuesday, our bodies are so different with how they quickly they recover and what we experience along the way. Please let us know how you get on, on Tuesday x

Well, I went to see the Dr. She said it could be implantation or even an ovarian cyst. She doesn't suspect it be from giving birth 8 wks ago. She sent me for a pregnancy test and ultrasound so we will see how that comes out. I really can't belive its a cyst, never had one and have never had any problems or unusual bleeding ever. Every indication( color of blood, slight cramping and slight bloating, even some moodiness) to me points to implantation. I hate to hope because I just don't want to be dissapointed but I can't help it.

Hi malibelle. I'm so sorry for what you've been through :hugs:

I know you don't want to build yourself up for a possible disappointment, but that does sound quite promising to me. Do you know when your scan is yet - I hope you don't have to wait for too long?

Keep us posted xx

THanks KitKatBit. You are the first person to say it sound promising. I hope so but I really didn't even expect to fall pregnant on the first month trying. It would be so great if I did though.

I already took the blood test today so I will know the results tomorrow. I still have to schedule the ultrasound. I figured I would wait until after I get the blood results.

Wow, I am so terribly sorry for the loss of Nathan. I couldn't imagine that happening so late in pregnancy :hugs:

I'll keep my fingers crossed ! You do sound like you might be preggo! Please do let us know what you hear!
:flowers:

Hi malibelle - what time can you get your results? I hope you don't have to wait long. I've got everything crossed for you. Let us know what they say xx

*hugs* hun I am so sorry for the loss of your son Nathan. I think it sounds promising too - I really hope it was implantation!

I lost my son Frazer at 23 weeks nearly 8 weeks ago and I am also TTC this cycle although I had a womb infection so bled for 7 weeks after giving birth to him though my checkup scan showed that the last week of bleeding was my AF so I am now on CD 10(i think) and hoping to get a BFP this cycle.

You will have to let us know how your scan and blood test goes. I really hope it is good news for you hun! x x x x x

It sounds good... hope you find out soon. fingers crossed for you x

Test came back negative. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....

Im sorry Mali, my lovely. Did they make any suggestions as to what the cramps couldve been? You should do a hpt in a few days just in case

I had a look at your pics of Nathan, poor little darling. He's beautiful, and the pic of him holding your finger made me cry

Awwww no! *hugs hun* x

Sorry test was negative.

My periods and cycles have been all over the place since I lost my son 6 months ago, dont get any spotting but have AF cramps from around OV to when AF arrives, never had this before but like someone has already said, probably your body getting back to normal.

xx

Awww, I'm so sorry hun.

Just keep on :sex: until you get your :bfp: !!

Best of luck to you :hugs:

Just an update.....ugh, I am now late and now signs of AF and she was suppose to come on the 29th. I tested again but still negative. I don't know whats going on. I just wish she comes so I can plan for next cycle or give me a postive test. I do have an ultrasound this Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->