What cut would suit my hair?

DCS

Reaction score
Im having my hair cut next week, first one in about 2 years. I have no idea what to do. I had settled on a long, all one length bob. I love the look of it with loose messy waves.
My hair is such a pita though. Its stupidly straight and flat. If i put conditioner in, i have no chance of it doing what i want. I air dry and dont even straighten. I curled it last week added a ton of hairspray and 5 minutes later it was straight. A couple years ago i went for a short style with lots of layers to add volume, but that failed.
I love the messy styles, i want it ling enough to throw up but short enough that my defult style isnt a messy bun.
Any suggestions. I will speak to my hair dresser next week but id like to have some sort of idea of what i want.

I love the messy styles too. My hair never held a curl until I started washing it way less (once a week), using dry shampoo (adds texture which helps the curl), and using a curling wand instead of a curling iron.

I already only wash it once a week and use dry shampoo to give it some texture. Hairspray fails me, everytime. I got some aussi beach waves spray that leaves my hair feeling dirty but does help a little. I think i will just go for the chop and hope for the best.

Bob is a good choice! It's my favourite type of hairuct and it's universal in fact for different shape faces :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->