what days have u dtd already in hopes to get bfp

congrats again!!! i'm so happy for you!! I was sure that AF was coming too... it sure plays tricks on us! So when are you due? we get to be bump buddies!!!

Just got a positive OPK! I wasn't going to start testing until Saturday but felt the urge to test just now.. It's beyond positive! And I'm only on CD9, last cycle I didn't O until CD2! Glad OH & I DTD yesterday morning!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks! Glad something told me to take it or else I could hae totally missed my surge!

Thanks!! That OPK was just positive cause I'm already preggers! How weird is that? And I had an AF, not sure how to explain that but trying to get a hold of a doc now to make an appt.

Hey Ashley, EDD for me is December 1st based on LMP!! So we're really close!!

Thanks!! That OPK was just positive cause I'm already preggers! How weird is that? And I had an AF, not sure how to explain that but trying to get a hold of a doc now to make an appt.

Did you test before your af? And were you having any symptoms??

No symptoms what-so-ever.. I had really sore bb's last pregnancy & expected the same this go around.. And yes, I tested the day before AF was due & BFN

Hey Ashley, EDD for me is December 1st based on LMP!! So we're really close!!

yes! how are u feeling?

Surprisingly not bad.. i've noticed that my boobs are just starting to get a little sore.. otherwise some light cramping, more tired then usual but that's it.. i'm just waiting for the symptoms to hit me full force!! What about you?

same here, just extremely fatigued.....little crampy here and there...but that's about it for now.... :flow:

Congratulations FloridaGirl!!!!! This must have been a great happy surprise!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->