what days have u dtd already in hopes to get bfp

I wanted to know if you guys see this line..... it's v.v.faint, but I'm pretty sure that it has color IRL.. all i have are ic's & i refuse to go out and buy another frer unless af is late.. only thing that concerns me is that i was sure i was out because my temps have been all over the place... I won't test again (with another ic) until af's late..
IMG_0536.jpg

I ended up testing later on with a FRER & it was BFN.. I'm just leaving it alone for a day or 2... no more testing! :)

tomorrow, 13dpo today.. you'd think if it's going to be positive, that it'd be positive by now, ergh

Hi ladies,

I hope u dont mind me joining you girls. Just wanted to share some info.

I am 37 and am trying for my first one. I am an overactive thyroid sufferer and have recently had my thyroid tested for the second time since 21st Jan 2011. I got pretty sick and couldnt understand why I was constantly feeling feverish.

Went for another blood test on Tues 8 March 2011 and my results for my thyroid were hey wild!!!! Normality of thyroid is between 0.5 - 5.5 mine was as high as 131. I was told to retest. I retested Tues just gone (15th). I got my results today and it's now stating the my thyroid (TSH Level) is at 32 in comparison to 131. Much better but still not in the normal range between 0.5 - 5.5. In Jan it was 3.95 which was all hunky dorey as it was the best ever result I got since I've suffered this illness over the past 13 yrs.

I understand that i can only conceive if my thyroid levels are within the normal range. I had a late period last month which was on 28th February. I was due on 23rd but was late. I believe this was due to me taking mefenamic acid in Jan. I took this to control my heavy bleeding as I was travelling a day after I'd started my AF. Dont know how true this is but i was told that this medication can delay periods. So it did by 5 days.

Normally i can feel when i ovulate as i experience ovulation pains, this month i did not feel any pain nor had an egg white like discharge.

My planning for the month was as follows:

AF 28 Feb 2011
:sex: 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th March 2011
Due next AF 28th Mar 2011

My cycles are usually on time and are a 28 day cycle. I also read that the chances of conceiving even one day after ovulation is pretty high. According to my ovulation calculator I should have ovulated on 13th Mar 2011, my first day of :sex: was 14th. According to the info I have I have pretty high chances of conceiving. The only BIG BUT is, "but my thyroid levels".....could they be a barrier to my conceiving this month?

Does anyone have any info on this matter? Does anyone know of inbalanced hormones who has still managed to conceive with thyroid levels of this level?

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Apologies for the loooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggggg boring statement.....i'm confused. But then again, not long to go till i get to know. 28th Mar is not tooo far. Still, any info of any kind is greatly appreciated......

Thanks girls........

dont give up hope til the :witch: shows her ugly face, i know easier said than done florida :haha:

Hi 37 n Patient :hi: I don't know anything really about Underactive Thyroid issues, so I can't be of help there.. but hope you get your bfp soon..

Maybe you can copy & paste your post in the TTC Discussion section & you will get more viewers if you title it the same way as you did here....? Just a thought because I'm not sure as many people will see it tucked into a thread like this than if you put it out on the main page so it catches their eyes.... :)

:dust:

Hi Florida & Ashley,

Thanks so much for your postive hopes. Even though you didn't have much info on my situation, I really greatly appreciate your feedback. Florida, I have already mentioned this in a forum where ladies are suffering from thyroid problems, but by the grace of god, no one is experiencing thyroid to the extent I am. So no one other than god can help. I just have to keep working on my medical condition via medication and can only hope for the best!!!

It's nice to know you can talk to someone who will hear you out. It's just nice to be heard despite being helped or not.

My fingers are crossed and my [-o< are with us all. We are all in the same boat, I just [-o< that we can all sail along together happily in the same boat!!!!

God bless and all the best!!!!

Luv......

:witch: caught me today..... Those 2 tests I had were evaps... I'm pissed I got evaps, & I won't be using IC's again! But I'm not too let down because my b-day is Monday and I'll finally be legal so I'm going out for some drinks with the OH & probably SIL :wine: :drunk:

This cycle I will not be temping, or using OPK's, only soft cups & we will DTD when we feel like it/libido is up.. OH can't handle the pressure to perform & there's just soooooo many ups & downs!

hows everything goin with you?

well good luck and :dust: for next month. i like that PMA!

Alright here...Still sick...argh...

:hugs: feel better.. What kind of sick? is it like cold like sickness? That may be a good sign.. :dust:

yeah cold, my ds/dh are both sick with the head cold. so i know its not pregnancy related this time,lol

Hey ladies, hope I can join. We only bd on cd11,15&16 and o'd on cd16. Not too hopeful this month as I don't think we bd enough:(

so far bd cd 7,8.... and will on cd 10, and 13, and which ever days are +opk and a couple days after that :)

Hi futuremama,
Dont feel disheartened. Although u didnt dtd too many times, but the days u did it are crucial. Like they say, "Quality is better than Quantity!" You did it 1day before ov n on the day of ov. You have v good chances of hitting the BFP!!! Fingers crossed for u! Pls keep us posted.

Hi futuremama,
Dont feel disheartened. Although u didnt dtd too many times, but the days u did it are crucial. Like they say, "Quality is better than Quantity!" You did it 1day before ov n on the day of ov. You have v good chances of hitting the BFP!!! Fingers crossed for u! Pls keep us posted.

Thanks for your response! I'll start testing in a couple days and will definitely keep you all updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->