what days have u dtd already in hopes to get bfp

Well I'm 8dpo today and have already been poas since 2 days ago! All bfn so far, but I wouldn't expect a :bfp: this early anyways. I guess I'll try and wait until tomorrow to test again lol.

And like you said, it is still early.. hope you get that bfp within the next few days though!

Thanks I went out and bought a 3 pack of frer so I'll use one tomorrow morning and if it's a bfn then I'll try and wait a couple days before testing again.

Hi nichole, futuremama and florida,

Hope u girls still remember me (nichole and futuremama). Just to fill you guys in, I am in the same boat as futuremama!!!! I havent been as daring as future though as I've not yet tested.

I'm due my AF on Monday, but ive been feeling a bit weird for the past 2-3 days. I feel kinda sick after EACH time I eat something & kinda heartburning. This could be also due to my thyroxine going up by 100mcg. Who know's, but come Monday we'll get to know as my AF's are pretty prompt and are on time. If I dont get my AF on Monday, I'll wait till the end of the week till I test.......will keep you girls informed!!!

xxxxAll the best to you too futura, and all the best to all of us here who are here for the same reasonxxxx!!!

GL 37 :flow:

Nothing to report here just waiting for AF to show her face so I can get back on with :sex: and hoping to catch that Easter Eggie ;)

doing alright, just waiting for AF to show, she should be here no later than tomorrow. i can feel her coming... :lol:

Well I ended up getting a severe bladder infection after noticing large amounts of blood in my urine. I haven't been testing because I've felt like crap and feel like af is gonna show in a couple days:(

sorry hun :hugs:

ASFM~still no AF...im almost 100% it's because I am under tons of stress. how is everyone else getting on?

When were you due?

CD7 here, moving along well.. trying not to pay attention too much to CD's, just checking every few days.

are you having any symptoms? Have you tested at all? keep me posted.. fx'ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->