what days have u dtd already in hopes to get bfp

LOL This thread is too good not to jump into! Haven't had to bribe DH...yet... ask me again in two days! :haha: Right now I'm CD 11, and DH and I have :sex: every night since CD 7 (4th, 5th, 6th, 7th) basically everyday until a positive OPK, and then every other day after that! :happydance: Although when I mentioned to DH that we'd be :sex: almost everynight his response was "ohhh hell yeah!" LMAO but we'll see how that hold up in a week! haha I have a great positive feeling this month - this is the exact same setup it was with my DD - March was month #3 TTC, and sure enough! TADA! LOL Hopefully I'm just destined for Christmas babies!

Good luck ladies! Baby dust to everyone for a sticky bean and Christmas babies!

wait so u have BD'd since CD7 or up to CD7 :lol: lil confused from ur post. :oops:

possibly.
i will take another OPK today around 2ish before I leave for work and see what it says.

We've been :sex: every day since CD #7 - and everyday since!! Before that just wasn't happening since the witch decided to circle her broomstick for a few test flights before coming in for a full landing :dohh:

AshleyNichole you were saying that you're trying to follow your last successful cycle.. what did you do that cycle that worked for you?

i took an OPK yesterday and got my almost positive.
DH and I had :sex: this morning but he pulled out. Although he said he thinks he got some :spermy: in there.... :cry: I HATE that he does that shi*

AshleyNichole you were saying that you're trying to follow your last successful cycle.. what did you do that cycle that worked for you?

Just following the days I had done it, except that got messed up now since we were supposed to do it yesterday and didn't end up doing it til today and DH pulled out :cry: and I also used preseed last time I got my :bfp: also.

Aww hun, i'm sorry. I know that must be frustrating, especially when your both supposed to be working toward getting the bfp together.. :hugs: Why would he want to pull out anyway?

When I decided that I wanted a child, and OH still wasn't ready, he thought that I had stopped taking my bcp's & would pull out all the time (this was like a year ago), it bugged me because I felt like he didn't trust me! And I really was still taking my pills!

because we are not actively trying i guess. i don't know what we are doing to be honest :haha:
sometimes he will :spermy: in me and sometimes not. so it will be what it will be kwim? I can only hope he has super :spermy: lmao. Although he did :spermy: in me on Saturday so what are the chances there were still some left over yesterday (tues)? None right? Because nothing was leaking out,so I am assuming it was gone.

LOL, unfortunately, we can't do this w/o them! sometimes i wish I could.. like this past weekend, I could have sworn i would O over the weekend & OH decided to go on a last minute hunting trip! Gone, from Friday-Sunday! Thank goodness I didn't get my positive opk until Sunday afternoon, because i probably would have lost my lid & drove up to where he was at! :haha:

:haha:

well we had sex sat and he came in me. and then i got the positive opk yesterday (why i am taking opk's idk, just for fun i guess lmao. give myself some hope for when dh does decide to cum in me :lol: )

do u think i could still get pregnant 3 days later? i wasn't leaking anything yesterday when i got the pos opk, you know the leftover :spermy:

I would think so, they can last up to 72 hrs right? I'd say yes, but if you can get him to :sex: one more time then I deff would try :thumbup:

im a bit crampy atm
and feelin nauseous ughhh wth!

I get this and sore boobs.Gives my an idea i am close to ov.I am ovulating today i think.We have DTD cd 9,11,15 and today although we hve a bit ever day.But he can't always stroke one off (how charming hey lol ).Ashleynichole i would just outright ask him if you are trying or not.Does he know you use OPK'S ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->