what days have u dtd already in hopes to get bfp

So far we've dtd CD 4 & 6...lol. Probably useless, but whatever. Trying to dtd every second day now and then everyday starting CD9. Supposed to ovulate on CD 16. But when I got pregnant with DS I ovulated on CD9? So who knows...just lots of :sex: and then I should catch it sometime! lol.

yeah I :sex: on my period too, but i have heard people gettin preggo on period. Like I think I am one of them if not on period the first couple days after it :thumbup:

We DTD on days 5, 6 and 9. Then had a few days break as had to have a smear test on cd11. :-(

Wasnt expecting to get positive OPK until cd16, but got it today on cd13 so i better get on with it and hope i dont miss eggy!

We DTD on days 5, 6 and 9. Then had a few days break as had to have a smear test on cd11. :-(

Wasnt expecting to get positive OPK until cd16, but got it today on cd13 so i better get on with it and hope i dont miss eggy!

go catch that egg!

We always dtd every single day from AF to next AF. Its tiring but has worked twice (I think DH may have sperm issues too) Im unsure about the every other day rule as I'd feel I was missing my chance Lol xx

Haha tell me about it! Ive a permanent limp!! (yes ive officially lowered the tone there) LOL xx

My cycles have been 25/26 days long.

This month is our 2nd month ttc.

I got a +opk on day 17 and we have dtd on days 14, 16, 17 and 18.

Good luck everyone!:flower:

Just a follow-up from my post above......

It worked!!

I got my :bfp: this morning, 10 dpo. It is very faint even though with fmu. I did another at 3pm and its actually a bit darker! Not anywhere near dark enough to take a pic though - been trying all morning!!

So, we aimed for day before +opk, day of +opk and the day after. It worked for us the last time too!! I take my temps too so am pretty sure I actually ovulated 2 days after the +opk which means we dtd on OV-3, OV-2, OV-1.

Good luck everyone:flower:

Congrats Ellie27!! You must be thrilled!! Sounds like lots of :sex: is the key! Better get to it! We have a little mini honeymoon weekend getaway this weekend (although upcoming blizzard may end up cancelling), but will get down to business this weekend. Hopefully ovulating next week sometime...but don't want to miss it!

Congrats Ellie27!! You must be thrilled!! Sounds like lots of :sex: is the key! Better get to it! We have a little mini honeymoon weekend getaway this weekend (although upcoming blizzard may end up cancelling), but will get down to business this weekend. Hopefully ovulating next week sometime...but don't want to miss it!

mmmm - those 4 days were the only 4 days in the whole month we bd- and they all just happened to fall around my fertile time:winkwink:

mmmm - those 4 days were the only 4 days in the whole month we bd- and they all just happened to fall around my fertile time:winkwink:

I think lots of bd'ing to make sure you don't miss your fertile window! lol. I think mine is pretty consistent, but you just never know! When I conceived DS I ovulated on CD9. Last month it was CD16....so we're going to dtd everynight between now and the day or 2 after ovulation. Just to make sure!

It worked!!

I got my :bfp: this morning, 10 dpo. It is very faint even though with fmu. I did another at 3pm and its actually a bit darker! Not anywhere near dark enough to take a pic though - been trying all morning!!

So, we aimed for day before +opk, day of +opk and the day after. It worked for us the last time too!! I take my temps too so am pretty sure I actually ovulated 2 days after the +opk which means we dtd on OV-3, OV-2, OV-1.

so you didn't bd the day of Ov? Just the 3 days leading up to?

It worked!!

so you didn't bd the day of Ov? Just the 3 days leading up to?

Well, assuming the temps are more accurate than the opks then yes, leading up to ovulation rather than on or after ovulation seems to have worked.

It seem like you following the sperm meet egg plan

That really works as I got my second son that way

Xxx

Good, then I'm too worried that we didn't continue to :sex: after O day.. did it 2 days prior to & then the day of, hopefully that was enough! congrats again!!

Congrats on ur pg and well done getting a result 10dpo

Im 11dpo but too scared to do test as will get a bfn as highly doubt it would show up, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->