What did everybody get?

I got a lovely luxurious electric blanket for the bed
Lots of chocolate
Some kitchen/cooking bits I wanted
Next voucher

I got:
2 large framed custom made glass art photos for our living room when it’s decorated
A framed family photo
A new bin along with bin bags and bin fresheners :haha: (OH had joked I was getting a dustbin for Christmas for ages so actually did get one lol!)
Copper head gin gift set
Tarquins blackberry gin
Emma Bridgewater mug
No7 light up mirror
Emu slippers
Radley watch
Liz Earle gift set
10 philosophy shower gel set
Ralph Lauren romance perfume
New wine glasses
Home sweet home large Yankee candle x2 (my fave one)
OPI 24 nail polish gift set
Ralph Lauren cape
Molton Brown eucalyptus shower gel
Beanies coffee gift set
Travel mug
Giraffe phone case
Flavoured hot chocolate sachets
Ted baker body mist set
Sparkly K keyring
Cocktail mixer baubles
Chocolates, wine, sweeties the usual fattening stocking fillers lol

Also got money and £100 Amazon gift card and £40 next gift card.

With money me and OH received we have paid for new wooden flooring in the living room and wallpaper.

I got so much this year, all amazing gifts. I actually cried Xmas day and have cried on 2 occasions since because I felt bad that I got so much :haha:

When other people say they got money for Christmas it must be like money money... cos when I get money for Christmas it more like 30 quid lmao.
very lucky people! My parents are cheap:haha: I mean that with love I’m just kidding :)

I got the outlander box set ... books not the show (I can’t wait any longer to see what happens!)
Wee bit of cash :)
another book haha
some funko pops
pandora Disney charm
Google chrome ? I think? It’s round annoying and doesn’t understand anything I say :haha:
cinema gift vouchers.
Star Wars crochet set

that’s from everyone I just mixed it all up haha

From my kids I got a bracelet and charm. From DH I got a gift card for Next, a hard drive thing, some perfume I really wanted, a dvd and a laptop bag. From family I got loads of chocolates, dkny purse, hair straighteners, pj’s, slippers, jumper and jeans.

from DH i got
new fifty shades book,
nail varnish set
two pandora charms

from others i got:
new hand bag
make up
money
skin care stuff which i asked for.
new pjs
slippers
dressing gown
hot water bottle
chocolate
and a friend made me a wooden xmas tree decoration that says first year a mr & mrs ...... 2017 on it :D

problem with having my birthday at the beginning of January i never know what to ask for :haha:

Dh got me a new coat I'd seen and loved but couldn't really afford at the time. And a bracelet that was from him and the kids.

Most of my family is in Japan and we exchanged gifts during our trip to Japan in November. I got a necklace with my kids' names in Japanese. And a lovely blanket.

From OH, a book, a chocolate bar and a bar of soap.
From mum, a box of chocolates and she said she had some money for me but I said to give it to my brother who is unemployed atm.
From my baby, a painted rock.

I didn't get much. But I've learnt as I get older there is nothing I need or really want - unless you count Christmas Day where my kids actually don't argue and get along for once! Hasn't happened yet so I don't pin much hope on the idea.

I got:
- Tin of Shortbread from DS1, DS2 and DS3
- 75ft hose from MIL (I needed one)
- Box of chocolates from DS1, DS2 and DS3
- Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham Returns and LEGO Jurassic World on PS4 from hubby. I got LA Noir too but that was a late Birthday present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->