What did everybody get?

SmartieMeUp

Mum of 2 girls.
Reaction score
I know not everybody buys for adults but what did everybody get?

OH and the girls got me:
Revolution i Heart chocolate vault
Revolution i Heart chocolate orange palette
Revolution i Heart chocolate 24k gold palette
Revolution unicorn palette
Wellies
Juicy Couture Noir perfume
And... A MUG!!! With photos of the girls!! After 4 years of asking!!!

SS got me:
Fab mug with hot chocolate, marshmallows and candy cane
Revolution palette
Body shop mango hand cream
Imperial leather cosmic unicorn bubble bath
Imperial leather marshmallow bubble bath
Tube of smarties

I have a secret Santa tomorrow as we've done it with my sisters and brother in laws too!

I’ve only opened my secret Santa (fluffy socks, nail varnishes and a Mickey and Minnie purse) and presents off little ones dad today and his parents I got Beyoncé perfume and a soap and glory set off him and a necklace from his parents.
Will open my presents off my mam tomorrow though.

From my mum I got a new pair of boots, gucci perfume and choclates.
From my big sister I got new trainers (that dont fit!) A voucher for a photo shoot and a new dressing gown.
My little sister got me a jumper, bomb cosmetic bath bombs, chocolate, yankee candles, jammies and slippers.
Brother got me a bath bomb, chocolate and a shower gel.
I also got a mug and hot chocolate stuff from my girls.

Wow Smartie you actually got your cup! Keep it away from DH so he doesn’t break it again !

I got absolutey spoilt by the in laws Got me a new coat pjs slippers dressing gown make up chocs
DH and the girls got me chocs a Xbox game and perfume . Everyone else got me pjs and gift sets !

DH surprised me and went shopping Saturday. He got me a nice jumper, mini fragrance set and a diary/organiser. DD2 was so excited as he told her about it and she helped him wrap.

Secret Santa got me a lovely candle, fluffy socks and some gin.

I opened my sister's gifts on the weekend and she got me a Radley purse, slippers, shampoo/conditioner, hoody, perfume and some hand wash.

I'll be getting gifts from my parents on Thursday.

My significant other got me the New MacBook Pro with the Touch Bar and touch sign in. I have Siri for the first time because my old MacBook Pro was old. I love my laptop and have spent zero time with him since I have opened it lol. It is the new dark grey one too so it looks so sleek. I have an Android phone so this is a nice change.

It’s been an interesting day.

My mum got me a bottle of rum I like and a dressing gown. I think she forgot that she got me one last year as well so I know have 4!

My in-laws got me a slate cheese board and a set of knives

My husbands uncle (has no kids so still buys for all his nieces and nephews and their partners even though they all over 30 now) got me a cake turntable (which has been on my would like but don’t need enough to buy one list for a while) and a cake stand.

I don’t mean to sound ungrateful but my husband got me jewellery, I really dislike, for the third year in a row. This years it’s earings so they are non returnable. Just makes me feel like he doesn’t know me at all.

At least the socks he got are just what I wanted.

My DH got me a new iPhone and the kids and DH got me some gorgeous matching jewellery.

My mum and dad got me some candles, smellies and other bits like diffusers etc which is great as I love these sort of things.

My brother got me some lovely ted baker smellies

My in laws got us a new frying pan and some Christmas crockery I’ve had my eye on amongst other bits.
Also got some books, a calendar and a ton of chocs.

Feel rather spoilt and had a great time!

I got perfume, bath stuff, slippers, chocolates and gloves and scarf.

I'm getting to drive a tank over a car!! I couldn't be happier.
I've also got some spa treatments and afternoon teas and vouchers. I'm very happy because I don't need to find storage space for any of it - although the children are already arguing about who gets to come in the tank with me!!!

I got a water feature, a solar lantern, chocs, socks, next and Amazon vouchers and money.

Me and OH haven’t got each other anything this year and all money gifts we have been given have been put together and we’re putting it to one side towards doing up the back garden and decorating. We decided we don’t actually ‘need’ anything and would rather do that for the kids. We have ended up with £520 between us so that’s a great start.

However my in laws have spoilt us rotten. I got new emu slippers, Bare minerals foundation, brush, highlighter palette and 3 lip glosses, a loccitane perfume and body wash set, molton Brown shower gel baubles, philosophy Christmas cookie shower gel, a Ralph Lauren cable knit jumper, 4 gorgeous a glass giraffe drink coasters, a fever tree hardback book of gin cocktail recipes, a bottle of sloe gin and a hotel chocolat take me home salted caramel gift pack.

I also got some gin glasses from my mum, a sanctuary spa gift set, box of chocolates and a bottle of wine from a friend, a onesie, fluffy socks, gin mixers and a gin glass from another friend and my lovely SS gifts from here, giraffe notebook, gel pens, Yankee candle tart and some gin flavour fizzy sweets!

Me and OH haven’t got each other anything this year and all money gifts we have been given have been put together and we’re putting it to one side towards doing up the back garden and decorating. We decided we don’t actually ‘need’ anything and would rather do that for the kids. We have ended up with £520 between us so that’s a great start.

However my in laws have spoilt us rotten. I got new emu slippers, Bare minerals foundation, brush, highlighter palette and 3 lip glosses, a loccitane perfume and body wash set, molton Brown shower gel baubles, philosophy Christmas cookie shower gel, a Ralph Lauren cable knit jumper, 4 gorgeous a glass giraffe drink coasters, a fever tree hardback book of gin cocktail recipes, a bottle of sloe gin and a hotel chocolat take me home salted caramel gift pack.

I also got some gin glasses from my mum, a sanctuary spa gift set, box of chocolates and a bottle of wine from a friend, a onesie, fluffy socks, gin mixers and a gin glass from another friend and my lovely SS gifts from here, giraffe notebook, gel pens, Yankee candle tart and some gin flavour fizzy sweets!

You did well Kirsty ;-)

Well opened my presents from my mam
Got
Pug pjs
A set with a unicorn bath bomb. Glass, pink gin and wax burner and some melts
A nomination bracelet
Sweets
Perfume

Also my sisters got me a face mask, bath set and candle.

Opened the rest of my presents today.
Got loads of clothrs, socks, PJ's. Perfume, photo frames and canvas prints of the girls.
Also a bottle of prosecco and chocolates from my auntie who I never see bit always leaves me something at my mum's.

That's it now....all presents done :)

I got from Santa (myself):
Weighted blanket and Duvet
Laptop desk
Wallet/wrist purse that fits my phone
Candy I like in my stocking, and light up shoelaces to match the kids

From my sister (that I picked out and put in the cart)
Needle Felting beginner kit

My MIL (I sent her a direct link)
Ninja Foodi
Cash

So everything I got I knew about and asked for, and either bought or literally put in the cart for most of them...no surprises at all this year. But on the other hand, it was all definitely what I wanted. A little surprise would have been nice though. I sound like an butt complaining when I got everything I wanted though!

At least everybody got something or another for themselves! Some being extremely lucky!!!

Secret Santa will hopefully be running again next year. If whoever doesn't normally receive anything, this could brighten you up on the day as it's a surprise and as little something to unwrap if you participate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->