what did it feel like when baby was engaging?

babyhopes22

Single mum of 1
Reaction score
I did a post the other day and think maybe this is what im experiencing but not sure....holding out till tuesday as i have the midwife.

Iv been getting a lot of pressure in my bottom (like i need to poo), also when i actually do go for a poo it hurts a fair bit (no bleeding to suggest piles).

Also iv been getting sharp stabbing pains inside my vagina and strong period like pains.

I do feel like there is something there stopping me if i lean to the side slightly and such and just wondered if this is most likely her engaging, oooor could it be the early onset of labour (u know thinning of the cervix etc)

im hoping to find out if my baby is engaged tomorrow. i have been getting twinges and pressure below my belly. loads of it or when she moves i will have twinges up my moo. which i been told baby is pushing against my pelvis. so hope fingers crossed she engaged tomorrow! x

I found out last week that my baby had engaged (not sure exactly how much though) and with it definitely came more lower back pain, a sense of pressure down there, and just an overall full/heavy feeling when moving around. It's not very comfortable but I know it's a good sign that baby is slowly getting things ready for labour. :)

I saw my MW last week and baby is 3/5 engaged, I had guessed this was the case as I felt exactly as you described, pressure in my bottom like I needed a poo :blush: the feeling of needing to urinate all the time and period like cramps every now and again (also when I bounce on my exercise ball the pressure increases immensly like babies head is bouncing off my bits) :thumbup: Also when going to the loo the pressure in my bum is very uncomfortable! I even think baby will fall out at times :rofl:

Slight update erm with all this just been to the loo n had a load of clear scotty discharge too....hmmmmm lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->