What did u feel at 16+4 weeks [pls help]

Shanelley

Mummy :)
Reaction score
I'm a little confused coz i have a little bump, but feel like babys not there anymore :( I don't know what im meant to feel like. but im worried pls help

I didnt feel pregnant to be honest. My Morning sickness was gone I was tired and I had a bump but I didnt feel pregnant. I know its scary but soon you will feel baby move and have that as a reasurance =]

Oh sounds just like me.. Around 16-17 weeks I totally stopped feeling pregnant until I got strong kicks around 21 weeks. I still dnt feel 100% pregnant :wacko: maybe invest in a Doppler so you can hear the babys heartbeat??

Pretty sure that was the first day I felt him move...but up till that, for quite a while, I'd felt not pregnant. I'm sure things are fine :)

At 16+ weeks i was feeling tiny flutters. (But im not sure if it was gas or not, for certain.)
Maybe whenever you feel like you have trapped wind, its really LO moving around? You wont feel the big movements/kicks til about 20+ weeks. I'm 19+2 and I can feel them wriggling about, but thats because any tiny feeling i get i pay attention to like my life depends on it!

Dont worry about it :flower:

I had felt a couple of fluttery movements at 14 weeks (I know it was early but I've always been quite in tune with my body), and around 17-18 weeks, I started to get weak little kicks.

Thanks :) I just usually had a sore tummy and the last 2 days i haven't had a sore tummy. But it's still bumpy, and im still tired. It just feels weird to not feel anything. :/ I'm thinking of ringing my MW and telling her my concerns because then maybe i could meet her just to hear the heartbeat.

You could get a doppler and monitor the heartbeat for yourself :) Sometimes it's really good for peace of mind. I didn't feel pregnant for ages after my morning sickness went. Don't worry, it's perfectly normal and I'm sure you'll feel those first few wriggles soon. I certainly never had a sore tummy.

everything should be okay, they say that its normal to not feel pregnant when your morning sickness first goes away, but once you feel the little one move you should be reassured.
you could also buy a doppler, which are usually around 100 dollars but totally worth it to hear the heartbeat throughout your pregnancy, and also for peace of mind, :)

Whoa, no idea where you got your doppler...I paid about 20 with shipping for mine (eBay, new) and was just at Walmart the other day...where they were carrying them for $20, no shipping necessary (oops.)

$100 must've gotten a really nice one :)

If it wasn't for my bump and internal stretching pains, I wouldn't of classed myself as pregnant. The odd time I'd tighten up as the baby pushed to the front, but that was rare.

Yeh, i've got a bump and a sore back. Im sure my hormones are just playing tricks on me. Can't help but feel worried though aye?

I didn't have a proper bump til I was 25 weeks and I didn't feel ANY movement whatsoever until 19 weeks. Try not to worry, but if you're really concerned go to the hospital to get checked out or at least call your ob/gyn to express your concerns, otherwise I think it's quite normal not to feel any movement at this time in your pregnancy.

Here's my bump :)

Attachments

• tummy 1_picnik.jpg
    tummy 1_picnik.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
Thats how I was feeling, im 16w2d and my morning sickness went away and I havent had an ultrasound since week 6 so me and OH were starting to get worried but we got a doppler yesterday and havent stopped listening to the beautiful heart beat! I think I feel stuff its just so hard to tell the difference and I dont wanna say I did If I didnt lol
The doppler is deff a great idea!<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"